Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast
Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast
San Diego, CA 92103
Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast
- Welcoming Atmosphere: The message at the entrance speaks to the entire experience that guests can expect to have at Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast. This message reads, "May all who enter as guests, leave as friends." Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel isn't like your massive, extravagant chain hotel. Rather, the experience is remarkably different - and moving. You're going to feel the message ring true for you and your loved ones during a stay at Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego.
- WiFi Access: Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast ensures that you have a smooth web-surfing experience. The complimentary wireless Internet at Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel is available throughout the property. Being able to enjoy charming lodging at Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice the use of technology for it. Instead, you'll be able to browse SanDiego.com as you please during your stay at Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast.
- Hotel Packages: Make your stay at Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast extra special when you book one of the value-priced packages available. These San Diego hotel packages are tailored for different interests. For example, the Celebrate package at Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego can help you mark a special occasion - you'll receive your choice of chilled champagne, red wine or white wine, and fine chocolate dipped strawberries. Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego makes for a special stay already, but with the add-on of a hotel package, you're going to get even more out of your next San Diego vacation.
- Great Breakfast: Your heart may beat with more vigor and healthfulness after you eat the heart-healthy Southern California breakfast at Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel. The fabulous breakfast options at Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel include sliced fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast and home baked muffins. You can get coffee and tea starting at 8am, and the breakfast buffet goes from 8:30am to 10am at Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast.
- Common Parlor: This San Diego bed and breakfast features a common parlor where you can meet other traveling families. Perhaps you might like to play cards with your sweetheart or work on a puzzle with your children. The reading library is stocked for the book lover on vacation. Feeling more like a movie than a book? Look through the selection of DVD movies in the common parlor.
Why It's Awesome: Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Not every hotel on the block that can give you that bubbly feeling from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel can feel like you're staying at a relative's very cozy home so enjoy this friendly San Diego hotel in Hillcrest.
- Wonderful Comfort: During your San Diego getaway, relaxation can easily be the top priority item of each and every day at Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel. The atmosphere is simply so comforting that you'll feel like you're in the most soothing haven, away from the rush of it all.
- Open Air Porch: While you're drinking your morning coffee and reading the paper, you can also enjoy the breezy air by sitting on the open air porch in front of Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel.
- Books and Games: Enjoying quality time with your family is really fun, especially when you're playing the games provided at Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego. Whether you decide to bond over puzzles or cards, this San Diego bed and breakfast has great options for keeping the whole family entertained.
The Local Scoop: Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast is located where you want to be in San Diego. Want to see the lions roar and the elephants with their cool trunks? You'll be glad that you stayed at Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel, because the San Diego Zoo is so close!
- Do Visit The Zoo: It's such a treat to spend a whole day at the San Diego Zoo. Whether you and yours are riding the bus for a guided tour around the zoo grounds or seeing the whole zoo from above while riding the sky tram, the San Diego Zoo will provide memories that you'll cherish long after you've left the zoo and Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel.
- Do Check Out Balboa Park: Close to the San Diego Zoo and Hillcrest House Hotel Bed & Breakfast, you will find Balboa Park. With plenty of museums to explore as well as an outdoor organ pavilion and Japanese friendship gardens, you'll have lots to see and do.
- Don't Miss The Healthy Breakfast: Each morning at Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel, you'll be able to enjoy such morning delights as hard boiled eggs, toast, yogurt, granola and homemade muffins. Oh yes, and you can't forget the juice, coffee and tea, or the homemade fruit preserves.
- Don't Fret About Late Check-Ins: Guests at Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast normally check in at 11am. If you'd like to arrange for a later check in after 6pm, that is definitely possible. Simply call or email Hillcrest House San Diego Hotel to make it happen.