Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
La Jolla, CA 921037
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About The Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
- Location: The Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines is situated on the bluffs overlooking the Torrey Pines Golf Course and beautiful blue Pacific. Just down the street is the University of California San Diego (UCSD), and five minutes away are the pristine beaches of La Jolla Shores, Torrey Pines and Del Mar. Downtown San Diego is only 15 minutes away by freeway, and La Jolla Village is less than ten minutes away with some of the best restaurants, art galleries and boutique shops.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at the Hilton Torrey Pines San Diego begins at 4pm, so if you happen to arrive early, leave your bags with the front desk and head into downtown La Jolla for a walk along the cliffs, or grab a drink at the bar to kill some time while you enjoy panoramic views of the golf course. When it comes time to finally end your San Diego vacation, enjoy an easy check-out at noon, which leaves you plenty of time for one last amazing breakfast before you get back on the road.
- Parking: Parking at the Hilton Torrey Pines La Jolla is easy and convenient. For $20 per day you can enjoy self-parking in their large parking garage with in-and-out privileges. For just five dollars more you can take advantage of their speedy valet services, so you never have to worry about being in a rush.
- Special Offers: The Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines always has a variety of special offers and vacation packages available to help you not only save some dough, but really enjoy your time in La Jolla. Packages can include anything from loaded amenities, breakfast, golf games, spa treatments and much more. Be sure to check online for their latest specials and see how you can save today.
- Meetings and Groups: The Hilton at Torrey Pines Golf Course is a fantastic place to hold a special event or business conference. The largest ballroom boasts over 12,000 square feet of space while their other ballroom is a little more than half the size. They also have 21 separate meeting rooms and over 20,000 square feet of outdoor function space. Whether you are planning a wedding, corporate event or black-tie gala, you will find that the Hilton Torrey Pines La Jolla will take care of your every need and provide you with unparalleled service.
Why It's Awesome: The Hilton Torrey Pines San Diego is nestled into one of the most beautiful coastal pine forests on the west coast, not to mention overlooking the famous Torrey Pines Golf Course and gorgeous Pacific Ocean. This luxurious San Diego hotel provides premium accommodations and supreme amenities. You will never have to lift a finger during your stress-free stay at this top rated La Jolla hotel.
- La Jolla: "La Jolla" translated from Spanish means "The Jewel," and this north county city is truly a jewel sparkling on San Diego's ring finger. This affluent coastal community sits on the best San Diego Beaches and offers up phenomenal fine dining, shops and views. Check out some of the most unique things to do in La Jolla during your stay at the Hilton Torrey Pines La Jolla.
- Torrey Pines Golf Course: Luckily for anyone who loves a good game of golf, the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines is situated right on the championship Torrey Pines Golf Course. The Farmers Insurance Open, part of the PGA Tour, is held on this famous course every year during the "West Coast Swing" part of the tour. The Torrey Pines Golf Course is easily the most famous course in San Diego county, which in turn makes tee times more difficult to book as well as being more expensive; however, if you are staying at the hotel, they often have golf packages to help you save and ensure that you get the tee time you want.
- Spa at Torrey Pines: The 9,500 square foot Spa at Torrey Pines is adjacent to the Torrey Pines State Reserve and utilizes botanical and natural products that harmonize with the coastal surroundings. You will find absolutely everything you could need to relax at this spa's 14 private treatment rooms, multiple lounges, aromatherapy rooms, steam rooms and dry saunas. Take the time to relax on your next San Diego adventure.
The Local Scoop: The nearby Torrey Pines Gliderport is the perfect place to catch the sunset every evening from atop the cliffs of Torrey Pines. There are also some trails down to the beach (known to locals) that take you down to very secluded beaches where practically nobody goes.
- Do Check Out the On-Site Dining: The on-site Torreyana Grille is a great place to grab breakfast, lunch or dinner. From 6:30am to 10pm you can enjoy freshly prepared meals or some drinks and appetizers from the cocktail lounge. Be sure to ask about their seasonal seafood specials.
- Do Bring Your Pet: The Hilton Torrey Pines La Jolla provides pet friendly accommodations for those who just can't leave home without their favorite furry pal.
- Don't Forget Your Kids: The Hilton Torrey Pines La Jolla is a very family friendly hotel and there are absolutely no extra room charges for kids 12 and younger who stay in the same rooms as their parents. You will, however, be charged for the overnight use of any rollaway beds.
- Don't Miss the Specials: The Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines offers a wide selection of vacation specials and exclusive online booking packages. Don't miss your chance to save some big bucks and enjoy a little more during your stay with the Hilton in La Jolla.