Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
San Diego, CA 92101
Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- Location: The Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter is situated in the heart of the Gaslamp District in downtown San Diego across from the San Diego Convention Center. Petco Park and about a hundred popular bars and restaurants are within easy walking distance of the hotel, so you will never have to worry about driving or finding parking. The San Diego International Airport is about five to ten minutes away by cab, and other popular San Diego attractions such as the San Diego Zoo and Seaworld are just minutes away.
- Reservations, Fees and Policies: Check-in at the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp hotel begins at 3pm and the minimum age to register with the hotel is 18 with a valid form of identification. Check-out is at noon on the last day of your stay giving you plenty of time for one last hot breakfast either at the hotel or one of the many nearby restaurants in the Gaslamp Quarter. Express check-out is also available for those who are in a rush to leave San Diego. If you happen to have a car, valet parking is available through the hotel for a surcharge of $40 per night with in and out privileges. The Hilton in San Diego Gaslamp is also a pet friendly hotel allowing up to two pets per room for a pet deposit of $75 per pet. Pets can only be cats or dogs and cannot exceed 75 pounds.
- Special Offers: The San Diego Gaslamp Hilton has a wide variety of special offers and vacation packages that can appeal to couples, families and those traveling on business. Who doesn't like to save? Many packages from this downtown Hilton include discounted rates for advance purchase, included breakfast and tickets to nearby activities.
- Dining: The New Leaf Restaurant and Bar is located inside the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter and open from 6am to midnight daily serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service can be ordered from the New Leaf Restaurant at any time during the restaurant's scheduled hours. Wake up every morning to a breakfast buffet featured at the New Leaf Restaurant for a minor surcharge. If you want to get out of the hotel to grab a bite, the Gaslamp is peppered with plenty of places to eat from bargain diners to fine dining, and you will find every cuisine imaginable.
- Meetings and Events: If you are planning a special event or business function, consider holding it at the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Hotel where you can count on a friendly and professional staff to take care of your every need. With 10,000 square feet of total event space as well as a rooftop terrace, the Hilton can make any event possible. From planning your menu to arranging accommodations, the downtown San Diego Gaslamp Hilton has got you covered.
Why It's Awesome: The Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Hotel is a top luxury hotel in downtown San Diego offering family friendly, business friendly and pet friendly accommodations. Its convenient location puts you directly in the heart of San Diego's most popular restaurants, bars and attractions. A short drive or taxi ride will take you to major attractions like Coronado and Balboa Park. The hotel itself is loaded with amenities and services.
- Gaslamp Quarter: The Gaslamp Quarter is home to San Diego's best nightclubs and music venues as well as some of the most popular restaurants and fine dining in the city. Staying at the Hilton in San Diego Gaslamp puts you right in the heart of all the action. During the day, the Gaslamp is a great place to walk around and enjoy some shopping and great restaurants. At night, the area transforms into a hub of party-goers hitting up their favorite nightclubs for drinking, dancing and mingling.
- Multitude of Amenities: When you stay at the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, you can expect to have all your needs and desires covered. Enjoy complimentary high-speed wireless Internet throughout your stay as well as a fitness room, outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Relax on the rooftop terrace or have a cocktail by the fireplace in the lobby lounge. Take advantage of their on-site spa services and childcare, and if you need help planning your trip, the concierge will assist you in buying tickets or booking local tours around the city.
- Nearby Activities: Since this downtown Hilton is situated in the Gaslamp District, you can walk to many popular attractions. Seaport Village is just across the street and is a great place for the whole family with live entertainment, cool shops and great restaurants right on the bay. Horton Plaza is a popular shopping mall in downtown and has the closest movie theater to the hotel as well as the Lyceum Theater showing popular plays and musicals.
The Local Scoop: Downtown San Diego is full of popular music venues like The Casbah, 4th and B and the House of Blues. It is a great area to catch local bands playing at many of the popular dive bars and clubs as well as big-name artists on tour. San Diego has always been known to have fantastic local music and a great music vibe, so if you want to experience some of San Diego's rich music culture, consider seeing a show at one of these great music venues.
- Do Bring Fido: The Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter is a great pet friendly hotel allowing up to two pets per room, but be prepared to pay a few pet fees as well as a pet deposit to cover any possible accidents.
- Do Get Out on the Town: The Gaslamp Quarter is a rich and diverse neighborhood full of San Diego culture. Be sure you take the time to get out and explore this historic area of downtown San Diego.
- Don't Forget the Kids: The Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Hotel is a top family friendly hotel in downtown San Diego offering family friendly vacation packages and accommodations near some of the best San Diego attractions and activities.
- Don't Smoke: All guestrooms and public areas of the hotel are non smoking. If you must smoke, please step outside the hotel for the sake of the other guests.