Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
San Diego, CA 92108
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
- Check-in/Out: Check-in at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley is 4PM. Get to San Diego early, check-in to your room, unpack and head to a great San Diego restaurant for a lovely first night in town. Check-out is 11AM so guests can take their time packing up and relax on their last morning at Mission Valley Hilton.
- Internet: High-speed wireless Internet is available in all guest rooms at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley. Don't miss important work emails or social media updates and upload photos of all the fun things to do in San Diego while on vacation. Hilton San Diego Mission Valley also has a 24-hour complimentary self-service business center, complete with both Mac and Dell computers, high-speed internet, and printing. High-speed Internet is key for a great vacation, so take advantage of this perk from Hilton San Diego Mission Valley.
- MarketPlace and Starbucks®: Hilton San Diego Mission Valley has a full-service coffee bar at Polanco Kitchen & Bar, serving all of your hot and iced specialty Starbucks® beverages, as well as a MarketPlace where you can purchase snacks, beer, wine, and liquor throughout your stay. Hilton San Diego Mission Valley takes convenience to a whole new level.
- Parking: Self-parking is available at Hilton in Mission Valley for $19/day with in/out services and valet parking is available for $29/day with in/out services. Guests can rest assured knowing their vehicle is well taken care of while staying at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley.
- Pet Policy: Hilton San Diego Mission Valley knows it's hard to leave your beloved pet behind when traveling, so bring them along! Pets up to 75lbs. are allowed at Hilton Mission Valley for a non-refundable fee of $50. Comfy amenities for your pooch include: complimentary personalized welcome on the V.I.P. (Very Important Pet) arrival board, dog treats upon arrival, pet bed in just the right size (available upon request), food and water dishes (available upon request), outdoor pet water station, designated potty break area with complimentary doggie bags, personal paw shake and lots of cuddles and love from the Hotel staff. Bring your favorite pooch along on vacation and explore pet friendly San Diego with great dog beaches and parks the whole family can enjoy.
Why It's Awesome: Hilton San Diego Mission Valley isn’t just new, its’ better. Elegant sophistication mixed with traditional touches of class can be found in every detail of the newly revitalized and centrally located Hilton Mission Valley. Deep colors, luxurious materials and world-class fabrics exude class and a home-like feel not found in most hotels. Hilton San Diego Mission Valley is located in the ideal shopping and business district in San Diego. Just minutes from top attractions in San Diego like Balboa Park, Mission Bay, SeaWorld San Diego, and the San Diego Zoo, Hilton San Diego Mission Valley makes it easy to get around town and enjoy your sunny vacation. Head to the beach or spend the day lounging at the pool, no matter what kind of vacation you are planning, Hilton Mission Valley is a great hotel destination.
- Event Amenities: Hilton San Diego Mission Valley has everything you need for a business trip in San Diego. From a great, easy to use business center, to onsite Audio-Visual Services, and 21,000 square feet of flexible indoor/outdoor meeting and event space, including a 5,041 square foot ballroom. . If a fun event is what you want, Hilton San Diego Mission Valley is proud to unveil a brand new 5,000 square foot outdoor event deck that is and ideal venue for San Diego outdoor wedding receptions, engagement parties, social get-togethers or corporate parties. With amazing catering services and lots of space, let Hilton San Diego Mission Valley be the home of your next big event.
- Fitness and Recreation: Hilton Mission Valley has a fitness center with contemporary cardio and strength equipment for all your work out needs. It also has an outdoor heated pool which is good all year round at this great San Diego hotel. Hit the gym, go for a swim and relax in the hot tub when you stay at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley.
- Location: Mission Valley is located in the middle of San Diego County. Home to great shopping, restaurants and fun bars, this area is a great destination for an all around fun San Diego vacation. Qualcomm Stadium, home of the San Diego Chargers and SDSU Aztecs is a great place to catch a game just a few minutes from Hilton Mission Valley.
- Guest Rooms: From regal gold accents, to modern metals and sumptuous wood, Hilton San Diego Mission Valley bridges the gap between classic and contemporary with SoCal style. Wake up refreshed with a luxurious Hilton Bed with soft linens, Serta Suite Dream Mattress and assorted fluffy pillows. Unwind in the luxurious residential walk-in showers with premium PeterThomasRoth bathroom products and wake up to your choice of music on a state-of-the-art Hilton Alarm Clock with MP3 connection. Designed with comfort and convenience in mind, each room features a 37-inch TV, two-line telephone, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker, laptop size safe, and mini-refrigerator.
- Executive Rooms: Enjoy an additional touch of luxury and comfort with an Executive Level Room at the Hilton San Diego Mission Valley. Each Executive Level Room features upgraded bath amenities, rich granite countertops, lighted vanity mirror, scale and a plush bathrobe. Guests booking Executive Level Rooms are guaranteed a great view by securing a room on the top two floors of the Hotel and will also enjoy access to the Executive Lounge offering complimentary hot breakfast daily and nonalcoholic drinks and snacks until 10pm.
The Local Scoop: Although Mission Valley Hilton offers on-site parking, there is really no need to have a car while staying at this hotel. Public transportation like the bus and trolley can get you anywhere you need to go and the best attractions are just minutes away. Spend the day in Old Town or head to Belmont Park, when you stay at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley you are in the center of all the action in San Diego. Guests can take a ten minute drive to the beach or Mission Bay for a day full of surfing, swimming or jet-skiing. Or, they can head down to the Gaslamp Quarter for exciting boutique shopping, concerts and San Diego nightlife venues. When staying at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley, you really are in the middle of it all.
- Do Check Out The Restaurant: On-site restaurant, Polanco Kitchen & Bar, features Latin-style cuisine with twist of Baja flavor. Check out the awesome breakfast buffet or the Happy Hour specials featuring Mexican-infused dishes, 100% blue-agave margaritas, and $5 local craft beer. It's an ideal spot for a quick and delicious bite without even leaving the hotel.
- Do Bring a Swimsuit: Whether you are lounging on the beach or by the pool, you'll want a swimsuit to soak up the sun in San Diego while staying at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley.
- Don't Miss A Workout: Hilton San Diego Mission Valley has a great fitness center with modern cardio equipment for all your workout needs.
- Do Check Out the Coffee Bar: Hilton San Diego Mission Valley has a great coffee bar located in the lobby that offers the full menu of specialty Starbucks® coffees. Therefore, there is no need to miss your caffeine cravings for the day.
- Don't Worry About a Rental Car: With such a great central location, there is no need for a rental car when staying at Hilton Hotel Mission Valley. The Hotel is a 10-15 minute walk from both the Hazard and Mission Center trolley stops, which easily connect travelers to many of the attractions in San Diego.