Hotel La Jolla
Hotel La Jolla
La Jolla, CA 92037
Hotel La Jolla Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Hotel La Jolla
- Check-in/Out: Check-in for the Hotel La Jolla is 3pm giving guests plenty of time to settle in and grab a nice meal at the on-site restaurant or one of the many beautiful San Diego restaurants around town. Check-out is noon so you don't have to rush to pack up and head out. Take your time, sip your coffee and enjoy the morning before you check-out of Hotel La Jolla.
- Internet: High speed wireless Internet is available through out the La Jolla Hotel so you can browse SanDiego.com or check your Facebook as much as you'd like while on vacation. In this age of social media, no one wants to lose touch so tweet your worries away when you stay at the beautiful La Jolla San Diego Hotel.
- Pet-Friendly: Hotel La Jolla is a pet friendly San Diego hotel and even goes so far as to not charge pet-related fees and provide a pet bowl and bed to use during your stay. With so many great pet-friendly things to do in San Diego, a vacation isn't complete without your furry companions, so bring them along when you stay at Hotel La Jolla.
- Business Amenities: San Diego Hotel La Jolla is ideal for the business traveler who wants to relax and enjoy while staying on top of their work. Hotel La Jolla offers complimentary Wi-Fi as well as a 24-hour business center with printers, fax machines, and computers for all of your business needs.
- Family Friendly: Hotel La Jolla offers the Kimptonkids program to keep little ones entertained while on a great San Diego vacation. This beautiful hotel provides cribs, high chairs, kid-friendly dining, and recommendations for fun things to do in San Diego as well as baby-sitting services and child equipment rentals. There is no better place for a vacation the adults and kids will love than La Jolla Hotel.
Why It's Awesome: Hotel La Jolla boasts amazing views of one of the best family friendly beaches in San Diego county. La Jolla Shores is home to great kayaking, snorkeling, surfing, and swimming, and has a large beautiful white sand beach perfect for a great day in the sunshine. The nearby La Jolla Underwater Park is a protected area specifically for learning and exploring the La Jolla caves and experiencing sea life like never before.
- Location, Location, Location: The La Jolla Hotel is situated above La Jolla Shores with breathtaking views of the sea caves and underwater park. There is a reason La Jolla is one of the most sought after destinations in San Diego and this hotel lets you and your family enjoy the spectacular beauty of this family friendly region. Spend some time at the Children's Pool and gaze at the seals or head down to the beach for a fun day snorkeling and exploring the Underwater Park. Whatever kind of San Diego activities sound best to you, La Jolla is sure to have it.
- Amenities: The Hotel La Jolla goes above and beyond to accommodate it's guests from in-room spa services including massage and facials to baby-sitting for the kids. Want to stay in shape while visiting America's Finest City? No problem. The gym at Hotel La Jolla is open 24-hours for all of your work out needs. With complimentary headphones, water and towels, the fitness center at La Jolla Hotel will put your hometown gym to shame and make working out your favorite part of the day.
- Social Hour: Hotel La Jolla understands that half the fun of a great San Diego vacation is socializing with other visitors and locals. The dining and night scene at Hotel La Jolla includes incredible Mediterranean cuisine at the 11th floor restaurant, Cusp, and daily hosted wine hour from 5pm-6pm. Grab a glass of complimentary wine and mingle with the other visitors on your next great San Diego vacation when you stay at Hotel La Jolla.
The Local Scoop: La Jolla is the place to be in San Diego and this fantastic hotel puts it all at your fingertips. Gorgeous beaches, amazing snorkeling and kayaking, fun boutique shopping and an array of great restaurants await when you stay at Hotel La Jolla. They don't call this town "The Jewel" for nothing. It really is an overwhelmingly beautiful part of San Diego and definitely a great vacation destination.
- Do Book A Tour: Whether you want to snorkel, kayak, bike, hike, or take pictures, there is a tour for you in La Jolla. Staying at Hotel La Jolla puts you minutes from some of the best water/beach tours in the area so definitely take advantage and bring the kids!
- Do Try The Restaurant: The views alone are enough to make Cusp at Hotel La Jolla a must see when staying in this beautiful San Diego hotel. Located on the 11th floor, white water views accent amazing Mediterranean cuisine for a great dining experience you won't soon forget.
- Don't Forget Your Swimsuit: You don't want to bring any old suit to Hotel La Jolla, you want to bring your best suit. With a gorgeous pool, poolside lounge and beautiful Pacific Ocean just minutes away, it would be a crime to forget your favorite swimsuit when you stay at Hotel La Jolla.
- Don't Leave Fido At Home: With a free pet policy and complimentary dog bowl and bed, Hotel La Jolla is the best hotel for a pet-friendly vacation. So, bring your favorite four legged family member along when you book at San Diego La Jolla Hotel.