Humphreys Half Moon Inn
Humphreys Half Moon Inn
San Diego, CA 92106
Humphreys Half Moon Inn Information+ -
5 Things to Know about Humphreys Half Moon Inn and Suites
- Minutes from Popular Attractions: Located on San Diego's Shelter Island, Humphreys Half Moon Inn and Suites is only a few miles from must see San Diego spots including Downtown, the USS Midway Museum, SeaWorld, and the Cabrillo National Monument.
- Award Winning Conference Staff: The San Diego Humphreys Half Moon Inn won San Diego's Finest Service Award as the staff works closely with guests to plan special events, meetings and banquets in its open-air waterfront concert venue or in one of its spacious meeting rooms.
- Outdoor Heated Pool and Spa: Relax in the Humphreys Half Moon Inn San Diego bubbly spa or take a lap in the outdoor pool. Afterward, plop down in a lounge chair and indulge in a drink from the pool bar.
- Complimentary Shuttle: The San Diego Humphreys Half Moon Inn and Suites provides free shuttle service for departures and arrivals at the international airport, Amtrak station and cruise ship terminal.
- Dine with a View: Savor a meal at Humphreys Restaurant with a view of the boats in the marina as the sun sets over the water. The restaurant at Humphreys Half Moon Inn serves global cuisine infused with Caribbean, Gulf Coast, and Mediterranean flavors.
Why It's Awesome: Humphreys Half Moon Inn and Suites is the place to be on Shelter Island as it spoils its guests with live entertainment and spa therapy treatments. Let loose and dance the night away at the live music club and then pamper yourself the next day with a massage followed by a peaceful bike ride around the bay.
- Backstage Live Music Club: Humphreys Half Moon Inn and Suites San Diego presents live music, dinner, drinks, and happy hour specials at the Humphreys Backstage Live Music Club. Humphreys Inn guests enjoy free admission to the lounge.
- Massage Therapy Services: Whether it was from too much dancing at the Backstage Live Music Club the night before, or you're just a little tense from work, the Half Moon Inn offers guests Swedish, deep tissue, and reflexology massages.
- Complimentary Bike Rentals: The inn provides guests with free two-hour bike rentals. Take your wheels for a spin around Shelter Island on the bike trail and be sure to take in Downtown's skyline view and bay scenery.
The Local Scoop: In addition to Humphrey inn, music club, and restaurant, Humphreys also hosts live music at its well- known outdoor concert venue. Located between the Humphreys inn and restaurant, the venue presents a variety of performances between May and October. Although the Humphreys Half Moon Inn attracts many visitors to the island for this reason, the inn should also be recognized for its convenient location to popular San Diego sites just outside of Shelter Island.
- Do Check Out the Concert Schedule for the Concerts at the Bay Series: Your favorite comedian or main musician may be stopping by the venue, so browse the calendars to make sure you don't miss out.
- Do Book a Room with a View of the San Diego Bay or the Private Marina: Pretend you're vacationing on a secluded island with a window overlooking the water at Humphreys Half Moon Inn San Diego.
- Don't Slack on Staying Connected: Just because you're on vacation doesn't mean you have to disconnect from your friends and family. Enjoy the San Diego hotel's free Wi-Fi or use its computer kiosks in the lobby.
- Don't Miss Out on the Champagne Brunch: Humphreys Restaurant serves Sunday morning buffet style brunch with endless champagne. Reservations are encouraged.