Inn at the Park San Diego
Inn at the Park San Diego
San Diego, CA 92103
Inn at the Park San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Inn at the Park San Diego
- Location: Inn at the Park San Diego (formerly known as Park Manor Suites) is located in Hillcrest next to historic Balboa Park. This exciting neighborhood is known for great restaurants, fun locals and a strong sense of community. Hillcrest is also known for "tolerance and acceptance" and is home to the Annual LGBT Pride Parade in San Diego!
- Internet: San Diego Inn at the Park provides complimentary high speed wireless Internet throughout the hotel. It's always fun to upload photos and keep friends and family in the loop while you're on a fun vacation in San Diego so bring your laptop and take advantage of this great perk from San Diego Park Inn.
- All-Suites: The Park Inn San Diego is an all-suite hotel with fully stocked kitchens, apartment sized refrigerators, stoves and beautiful decor. Each suite is unique with tasteful charm, lovely furnishings and comfortable bedding so bring all the comforts of home to San Diego, and then some. There is no need to feel cramped while staying at this boutique hotel. Suites range from 525 sq. ft. to 1100 sq. ft.
- Check-in/Check-out Policies: Check-in at Inn at the Park San Diego is 3pm and at least one guest must be over 21 years old to check-in. There is a $100 refundable deposit due at check-in and the front desk is open 24-hours, so no matter what time you arrive, there will be someone available to assist you. Check-out time is 12pm so take your time and enjoy your last morning at San Diego Inn at the Park.
- Parking: Inn at the Park San Diego has optional valet parking for $15 per day with in/out privileges. Off-site street parking is also available but this part of town can get busy and it is not guaranteed you will find a spot on the street.
Why It's Awesome: Inn at the Park San Diego is a beautiful boutique hotel in an incredible location. Next door to Balboa Park in the hip neighborhood of Hillcrest, this historic hotel is a notch above the rest. Known for it's remarkable fine-dining restaurants, Inn at the Park San Diego has a fantastic reputation and has become a favorite among visitors and locals alike.
- Spacious Accommodations: The spacious suites at Inn at the Park San Diego are the kind that make you not want to leave. Plush bedding, beautiful decor, comfortable furniture and European style delight the senses in these beautiful suites. Throughout 2012 San Diego Inn at the Park is renovating the entire building and enhancing every guest room to have the best furnishings and amenities possible while still holding on to the historic old world charm.
- Location: Hillcrest is a beautiful part of San Diego and puts guests close to the action while still being far enough away to enjoy some peace and quiet. Gorgeous views of Balboa Park and downtown are visible from the hotel to add a little romance to your stay. Enjoy walking to popular San Diego attractions like the Zoo and Balboa Park or take a short cab ride to the Gaslamp Quarter from this beautiful boutique hotel in San Diego.
The Local Scoop: San Diego Park Inn is close to downtown San Diego but not so close that you are overwhelmed with people and noise. San Diego Park Inn makes it easy to enjoy a lovely stay in America's Finest City, go out on the town and leave the party to retreat to a serene and beautiful suite.
- Do Head To The Zoo: It's literally steps away from Inn at the Park San Diego so make it a point to visit the world famous San Diego Zoo and mingle with some of our furry neighbors.
- Don't Feel Cramped: By staying at San Diego Inn at the Park, you are sure to have a spacious suite instead of a cramped hotel room. Spread out and enjoy the extra space at San Diego Park Inn.