Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego
Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About The Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego
- Location: The Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego is located in the culturally rich Little Italy district of San Diego. Minutes from the Gaslamp Quarter and downtown, Little Italy is home to fantastic authentic restaurants and fun shops. This area used to be a predominantly Italian fishing neighborhood that has grown into a hub for tourism and chic San Diego real estate.
- History: The Italian Bed & Breakfast in Little Italy was originally a small Victorian home and wasn't renovated and turned into a bed and breakfast until 2010. It actually sat vacant from the mid 1900's once the residents left and wasn't occupied again until 2005.
- Internet: Complimentary wireless Internet is available in the public areas at San Diego Italian Bed & Breakfast. Bring your laptop and keep up with work emails, social media or upload photos of great things to do in San Diego while staying at the Italian in Little Italy.
- Air-Conditioning: San Diego is known for incredible weather and a mild climate but it's still nice to have the option of air-conditioning. Enjoy this little perk from the Italian San Diego with air-conditioning in the guest rooms and public areas.
- Parlor/Kitchen: The parlor at the Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego is a great place to sit back, sip your coffee and enjoy a little reading. This Victorian style building will have you feeling nostalgic and the parlor provides a lovely place to soak in the old-world style. The kitchen is where guests gather to enjoy scrumptious cuisine every morning so wake up and mingle with the other guests each morning at The Italian Little Italy.
Why It's Awesome: The classic beauty of Victorian architecture combines with friendly staff at this small romantic San Diego bed and breakfast. The Italian Little Italy is ideal for a lovely trip for two with intimate accommodations and fantastic daily breakfast. Spend the day wandering the streets of Little Italy and dining out at the best Italian restaurants in San Diego when you stay at the Italian Bed & Breakfast Little Italy.
- Quaint and Cozy: The Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego has only four bedrooms to ensure an intimate lodging experience in the heart of Little Italy. Guests will feel like they are in a home away from home at this great San Diego hotel and love the quaint accommodations.
- Parlor: The beautifully decorated parlor at the Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego features warm colors and comfortable furniture to lounge, read, work on a puzzle or chat with your loved one. It's a great place to rest and relax the day away while staying at San Diego Italian Bed & Breakfast.
- Breakfast: It wouldn't be a true bed and breakfast without a fantastic morning spread. The Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego has absolutely mouthwatering breakfast every morning served around a beautiful dining room table. Enjoy fresh or baked fruit, egg dishes, juices and coffee at this amazing San Diego B & B.
The Local Scoop: Little Italy is a popular destination for visitors and locals alike. Authentic restaurants like Mona Lisa and Fillipis are around every corner to delight the senses and tickle the taste buds. The shopping and great home decor shops are fun for window shopping and wasting the day wandering around this intriguing San Diego neighborhood.
- Do Mingle With Other Guests: Since you'll be sitting around the dining table with them every morning, you may as well get to know the other guests in the hotel. It's always nice to make a few friends while on vacation.
- Do Check Out Nearby Attractions: The Italian Bed & Breakfast San Diego is just minutes from popular San Diego attractions like the zoo, Balboa Park and Seaport Village. If you are a sports fan, take a short drive or cab to Petco Park and catch the Padres in action.
- Don't Miss Breakfast: There is no reason to go out for breakfast when staying at this fantastic B & B. The food is unbelievable and served in a quaint dining area.
- Don't Forget Your Walking Shoes: With so many fun things to do nearby, you'll want to bring comfortable shoes to walk around town and check it all out.