Kona Kai Resort and Spa
Kona Kai Resort and Spa
San Diego, CA 92106
Kona Kai Resort and Spa Promotions
Kona Kai Resort and Spa Information+ -
5 Things to Know about Kona Kai Resort and Spa
- Rooms with a View: Every room at the San Diego Kona Kai Resort and Spa has either a patio or balcony with a view of the garden, waterway or marina.
- Private Beach Access: Situated on California's only privately owned beach, guests at Kona Kai Resort and Spa can enjoy the views of San Diego Bay - or head right on down to the water to enjoy the waves! The Kona Kai property is also surrounded by eleven acres of lush gardens, so whether you're waterfront or not you'll like what you see.
- Bike Rentals: Grab a friend and take advantage of San Diego Kona Kai Resort and Spa bike rentals. Get acquainted with the area and cycle around the bike paths at Shelter Island. You'll enjoy the views even within the Kona Kai property, with ocean and marina views, as well as beautiful gardens!
- Prime Location: Kona Kai Resort and Spa is perched on Shelter Island, making it a convenient and central spot to strike out and see all of San Diego. Guests can take advantage of the nearby USS Midway Museum, Seaport Village, downtown San Diego, the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, Historic Old Town and more!
- Recently Renovated: A recent $22 million renovation means everything at Kona Kai San Diego is top of the line. Enjoy beautiful and NEW facilities when you stay at this Shelter Island retreat. The renovations have preserved Kona Kai Resort's classical yet whimsical architecture style, so returning guests will still feel at home and new guests can enjoy the unique and beautiful escape that is Kona Kai.
Why It's Awesome: The Kona Kai Resort and Spa in San Diego knows how to make guests feel comfortable and revitalized while visiting for business or vacation. The San Diego resort and spa provides a luxurious massage experience for guests looking to relax and rejuvenate. After indulging in a therapeutic massage, guests can enjoy a delicious meal while watching the sunset over the marina at the resort's dining room, or they can mosey down to the hotel's private beach.
- Therapeutic Massage Services: Whether you're feeling tense after a long day of attending to business, or you're looking to pamper yourself while on vacation, the Kona Kai Resort and Spa hotel massage professionals are on hand to melt your stress away. Offering facials, steam rooms, couples massages, body wraps and more, the San Diego spa is the key to renewal.
- Waterfront Dining: The panoramic view of the marina is just one of the many perks of the dining experience at the San Diego Kona Kai Resort and Spa. The restaurant serves a variety of American and Polynesian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Private Beach: Feel as though you've traveled to the tropics at the San Diego resort's private sunning beach. Equipped with a volleyball court, playground, and picnic area, the resort offers fun for the whole family.
The Local Scoop: Situated at the tip of Shelter Island, the San Diego Kona Kai Resort and Spa has it's own secluded beach, but if you're looking for busier beach fronts, the San Diego hotel is just minutes from popular beaches such as Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach, and Mission Beach. It's also close to other famous San Diego attractions including the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Gaslamp Quarter, and Balboa Park.
- Do Book Activities in Advance: To ensure you don't miss out on your desired activity, book any rentals or tours ahead of time.
- Don't Miss the Spa: SpaTerre fuses Fijian, Thai, and Indonesian spa services to help guests take the weight off their shoulders. Try a massage on a unique alpha-quartz sand bed that is heated for your comfort.
- Do Check the Specials: Both the Resort and Spa at Kona Kai run specials throughout the year. Check their site before you book for an up-to-date list of their special offers and packages.
- Don't Be Lazy: How often will you have so many activities at your fingertips? Kona Kai Resort and Spa offers adventures for all activity levels.