La Jolla Cove Suites
La Jolla Cove Suites
San Diego, CA 92037
La Jolla Cove Suites Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About La Jolla Cove Suites
- Location: This hotel is located along the beautiful shores of La Jolla. If you enjoy being at the beach, La Jolla Cove Suites is the place to stay.
- Amenities: Cove Hotel La Jolla features great luxury amenities including a jacuzzi spa, heated pool, BBQ court and complimentary continental breakfast.
- Pet-Friendly: La Jolla Cove Hotel does offer pet-friendly accommodations. For more information, please contact the hotel for further details and rules.
- Weddings: Though many dream of a beach wedding, La Jolla Cove Hotel can help exceed your expectations. Featuring a 12,000-sq. ft. oceanfront rooftop venue, you and your wedding guests can enjoy picturesque views of La Jolla Cove.
- Conference Center: La Jolla Cove Hotel puts a twist on business trips and board meetings by offering a rooftop conference center. This space can accommodate 225 people and the indoor conference center comfortably sits 70 people.
Why It's Awesome: San Diego is known for its beaches and staying at the La Jolla Cove Suites Hotel, guests will be able to experience the best San Diego has to offer. Located a few miles away from Downtown San Diego, La Jolla is a beautiful beach community filled with fine dining options, upscale shopping, golf course resorts, beaches, and more.
Surrounded by palm trees and a sparkling coastline, travelers can seek refuge staying at the La Jolla Cove Suites Hotel and indulge in the resort's many amenities. La Jolla Cove Hotel is an all-suites resort that offers oceanfront balconies, ideal for relaxing and watching the sunset.
- Amenities: The La Jolla Cove Suites Hotel provides lush accommodations so travelers can rest and enjoy a memorable stay. Hotel amenities include a large jacuzzi spa, outdoor heated pool, oceanfront balconies and a rooftop Internet cafe with Wi-Fi.
- Beaches: Located just two miles away from your hotel is La Jolla Shores Beach, which stretches for miles and connects with Mission Beach down South. If you are looking for a picturesque running trail, nothing beats running along the coast. La Jolla Shores Beach is a great place for surfing, swimming, scuba diving or just laying out in the sand and soaking in the sunny weather. Make it beach day and take advantage of the other great amenities found at La Jolla Shores beach including fire pits, picnic tables, volleyball nets and children’s playground.
- Shopping: La Jolla is home to an upscale shopping center known as Westfield UTC. Located on La Jolla Village Dr., just five miles from La Jolla Cove Suites, visitors can stroll the streets and shop at name brand stores and local shops.
The Local Scoop: La Jolla is a beautiful upscale beach community in San Diego. Offering beautiful beaches, hiking and biking trails, golf courses, parks and museums, there are plenty of things to explore and do outdoors in La Jolla. Below are a few options for those staying at Cove Hotel La Jolla.
- Do Get In The Water: No trip to San Diego would be complete without a day at the beach. And if you are staying at La Jolla Cove Suites you are only a short walk from one of San Diego’s most beautiful beaches. La Jolla Cove is a great place for underwater snorkeling and kayaking. Whether you enjoy swimming, surfing or have always wanted to learn, there are several great tours and instructors that can help.
- Do Explore La Jolla: Whether you want to spend the day at the beach, exploring local art museums or shopping, you do not have to stray too far from your hotel. Another iconic spot is the La Jolla Children’s Pool. This picturesque area, located less than a half mile from La Jolla Cove Suites, is a must-see place. Known for its beautiful seals and sea-lions, visitors can walk down to down to the beach or along the seawall and catch a glimpse of these beautiful and entertaining animals.
- Don’t Skip Torrey Pines: Mostly known for its picturesque golf course, Torrey Pines Golf Course has seen pro golfers from around the country including Tiger Woods and San Diego native Phil Mickelson. Visitors can also experience miles of beautiful parks and trails along the coastline in Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve. Laced with hiking trails, visitors can enjoy Torrey Pines scenery filled with lush plants, trees, birds and other small animals. Take advantage of the visitor’s center and daily guided nature walks.
- Don’t Miss Birch Aquarium: Located just three miles away from La Jolla Cove Suites, Birch Aquarium at Scripps offers dozens of exhibits, sea-life and ocean science education. Spend the day seeing colorful sea creatures in their natural habitats and learn how we can protect our oceans. Open 9am-5pm daily, you and your children can participate in feeding the animals including shark reef, tide pool and tropical pool creatures. Explore more than 60 exhibits or take a guided tour of Birch Aquarium.