La Petite Rouge Motel
La Petite Rouge Motel
San Diego, CA 92115
La Petite Rouge Motel Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About La Petite Rouge Motel
- Internet: La Petite Rouge Motel provides complimentary high speed wireless Internet for guests. Take time out of your day to update your Facebook status, keep up with work emails or browse the best things to do in San Diego.
- Parking: La Petite Rouge Motel offers free on-site parking which is ideal since this great San Diego budget motel is located within 15 minutes of popular San Diego attractions. Take a short drive to SeaWorld, Seaport Village or the Gaslamp Quarter when you stay at centrally located La Petite Hotel San Diego.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in is 2pm so guests can go out for dinner after checking in and enjoy their first evening in San Diego. Check-out is 11am so enjoy your last morning, sip your coffee and pack up slowly when you stay at La Petite San Diego.
- Children and Extra Guests: There is no additional fee for children or adults staying in existing bedding. This is just another way to save money at La Petite Rouge Motel but no extra beds or cribs are available.
- 24-Hour Front Desk: For guests checking in late or having a problem in the wee hours of the morning, La Petite Rouge Motel has 24-hour front desk services. Don't hesitate to ask for help or special needs when you stay at this great San Diego budget motel.
La Petite Rouge Motel offers budget friendly accommodations in inland San Diego. Whether it's a business trip or family friendly vacation, San Diego La Petite Motel is a great choice to save some money and still have a comfortable stay. Located just 15 minutes from popular attractions like the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and the Gaslamp Quarter, a stay at La Petite Rouge Motel makes it easy to enjoy America's Finest City. Since it's inland a bit, the weather at La Petite Rouge Motel tends to be 5-10 degrees warmer than near the coast, so it's ideal for a hot summer vacation in San Diego.
Stay at San Diego La Petite Rouge Motel to save money and still enjoy little perks like free Wi-Fi, complimentary parking and cable TV with HBO. There is no need to spend your life savings to have a great time in San Diego so take advantage of the cheap rates and comfortable accommodations at La Petite Rough Motel.
- Do Bring Your Laptop: La Petite Rouge Motel San Diego offers free high speed Wi-Fi in each of it's rooms so bring your laptop, update your Facebook status and browse the web for fun San Diego things to do.
- Don't Bring Your Pooch: La Petite Rouge Motel is not pet friendly so unfortunately, your favorite pooch will have to stay home if you stay at this budget hotel in San Diego.
- Queen Room: La Petite Rouge Motel welcomes you to enjoy a comfortable stay in the Queen Room! You and your sweetie can sleep well on the queen size bed. You'll awake rested and ready to take on the day in San Diego, hitting up the local theme parks and attractions. You get to be in charge of how warm or cool it is in the Queen Room - with convenient air conditioning, you can make sure that the temperature is right where you like it. When your stomach starts grumbling, you can heat up a snack in the microwave. The refrigerator is a great place to keep your drinks nice and cold until you're ready to drink them.
- King Room: If you usually wake up with blankets kicked off to the side and pillows on the floor, the king size bed in this room at La Petite Rouge Motel will give you plenty of space for your active nighttime dreams. The King Room is great if you'd like to have a luxurious and large bed. Listen to sweet tunes in your room - you can turn on the radio for something to dance to while you're getting ready for the day. Keep snacks in your room so that you have something to eat when you're hungry. This room has a refrigerator and microwave.