Loews Coronado Bay Resort
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
San Diego, CA 92118
Loews Coronado Bay Resort Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know about Loews Coronado Bay Resort
- Location: You can find Loews Coronado Bay Resort off Silver Strand Blvd., five miles south of Coronado Beach.
- Check In/Out: Guests staying at Loews Coronado Bay can check-in at 4pm and check out by noon.
- Parking: Loews Coronado Bay Resort San Diego offers self parking for $25 each day and valet services for $30 each day.
- Amenities: This luxurious resort features many amenities including a full service spa, fitness center, aerobic studio, three outdoor swimming pools, three lighted bay-side tennis courts, bike, roller-blade, wave-runner, sailboat and paddle boat rentals. Guests also have direct access to Silver Strand State Beach via a private pedestrian underpass.
- Spa: The Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay Resort offers massages, facial and body services, as well as manicures, pedicures, steam, sauna and a relaxation lounge.
Why It’s Awesome: Loews Coronado Bay Resort is an upscale resort, offering unparalleled amenities, hotel accommodations and breathtaking panoramic views of the bay and San Diego city skyline. Loews Coronado Bay also features a handful of delicious delis, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- The Location: If you love the beach, there is no better place to stay than Coronado Island in San Diego. Surrounded by towering palm trees and a pristine shoreline, guests can relax poolside soaking in San Diego’s sunny weather. Just five miles away from the resort is San Diego’s most popular beach, Coronado Beach. If you want to venture out and explore the rest of the city, downtown San Diego is only 11 miles away. Ride the iconic blue Coronado Bridge across the bay or take a ferry from the Coronado Ferry Landing to Seaport Village to reach downtown and the Gaslamp Quarter.
- The Amenities: Loews Coronado Bay Resort and Spa offers everything for you and your loved ones to experience a fun and relaxing vacation. Do not hesitate to pamper yourself and treat yourself to a day at the Sea Spa or soak in some sun poolside. Also offering multiple outdoor swimming pools, equipment rentals, full service spa and an on-site restaurant and bar, guests have a multitude of great options available to them.
- Mistral Restaurant: Open only for dinner, patrons can choose from a variety of delectable French dishes, wines and desserts. Enjoy French cuisine and take in the breathtaking waterfront views while dining at Mistral Restaurant at Loews Coronado Bay Resort. Offering a romantic candlelight setting and floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of the bay and San Diego’s sparkling city skyline, Mistral is a great place to bring that special someone. Cays Lounge at Loews Coronado Bay Resort is another great choice. Enjoy signature cocktails and wines in a relaxing setting outdoors.
The Local Scoop: Visitors can feel like they are on their own private island. Although Loews Coronado Bay Resort San Diego is located on the Coronado Peninsula, this popular beach community is secluded from the rest of San Diego. Guests are only five miles away from Coronado Beach, which is recognized as one of the most beautiful beaches in the country.
- Do Visit A Park: Although there are many fun things to do on Coronado, there is a beautiful city to explore filled with famous amusement parks and museums. Located 11 miles away from the resort is Balboa Park. Spend the day walking through beautiful gardens, art exhibits and historical museums including San Diego Museum of Man, Museum of Photographic Arts, San Diego Air and Space Museum and much more.
- Do Take A Cruise: There are several ways to explore the bay. You can rent a sailboat, motorboat, jet skis or paddle board. Another great option is to take a the ferry across the bay. Located six miles from Loews Coronado Bay Resort and Spa is the Coronado Ferry Landing where visitors can catch the ferry to Seaport Village. For a truly memorable experience and tour of the bay, take a cruise aboard the Hornblower.
- Don’t Skip The Zoo: If you do decide to venture to Balboa Park, located right next door is the World Famous San Diego Zoo. Enjoy the day walking around the park and visiting different animals, including colorful flamingos, giraffes, elephants, lions and tigers. Those visiting during the summer, can enjoy Nighttime Zoo, with extended park hours, special events, shows and celebrations.
- Don’t Skip The Gondola: Although you may have a multitude of options, few are as memorable as a romantic Gondola ride across Coronado bay. The Gondola Company is located next to Loews Coronado Bay Resort and Spa and offers 50 minute rides, complete with soft blankets, complimentary appetizers and desserts. Guests are welcome to bring their beverages; ice bucket, glassware and wine openers are available.