Marriott La Jolla
Marriott La Jolla
San Diego, CA 92037
Marriott La Jolla Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About The Marriott La Jolla
- Location: The Marriott La Jolla hotel is situated in the beautiful bluffs of La Jolla overlooking the stunning blue waters of the Pacific. This rather affluent coastal community of San Diego is loaded with the best fine dining, boutique shops, art galleries and pristine beaches. All of the top restaurants, shops and sunset views are just a ten minute walk from the lobby of the Marriott hotel in La Jolla.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at the San Diego Marriott in La Jolla begins at 4pm and check-out is at noon giving you enough time to grab some breakfast and enjoy your last morning in La Jolla. The hotel offers express check-in and check-out as well as video check-out and video review billing for a speedy and hassle-free experience.
- Parking: The San Diego Marriott La Jolla offers on-site self-parking for $4 per hour or $20 per day. You can also take advantage of their valet parking service for just five dollars more than the daily rate. Skip the hassle of having to go find your car in the structure, and have one of the friendly valets fetch it for you.
- On-Site Dining: There is no need to worry about going out to eat while staying at the La Jolla Marriott as it has three different dining options. Fresh which is a brand new addition serving American cuisine for a la carte and buffet style breakfast, there is also a grab and go station for guests in a hurry who want a quick bite or coffee pick me up. Amuse is the re-designed California cuisine restaurant with a casual yet stylish environment featuring local fresh ingredients and craft brews. La Jolla Social is the all America bar and grill that welcomes guests and locals looking to kick back, have a drink and grab a bite with friends. It's fun, inviting and even features Salsa dancing!
- Special Offers and Discounts: The Marriott La Jolla hotel has discounts for everyone from AAA members to military and seniors. Be sure to check online for the most up-to-date specials and vacation packages to help you save and have an ultra memorable experience in San Diego.
Why It's Awesome: The Marriott La Jolla hotel is awesome for multiple reasons. First of all, its location is just about one of the best in San Diego. It puts you in a beautiful coastal setting away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, but you are still between 10 and 15 minutes away from San Diego's best attractions. It also just went through a $17 million renovation and is now one of the leading business and family friendly hotels in San Diego with a relaxed yet stylish beach appeal.
- La Jolla: La Jolla is a hilly resort community next to the ocean, north of downtown San Diego. Translated from Spanish, "La Jolla" means "The Jewel," and it really is the jewel of San Diego withs its pristine sandy beaches, sparkling blue water, phenomenal restaurants, shops and art galleries. You will also enjoy fantastic sunsets from the cliffs overlooking the ocean, and for some added excitement, check out the La Jolla Children's Pool and snap some pictures of the local harbor seals.
- Groups and Meetings: The Marriott hotel in La Jolla is a top business friendly hotel with the best selection of business related amenities. It is a great location for meetings and conventions with over 24,000 square feet of total meeting space. The Marriott La Jolla is a top choice for business hotels in San Diego.
- Luxury Amenities: When you stay with the Marriott La Jolla hotel you can enjoy fabulous amenities such as a full service business center, heated outdoor pool, health club, high-speed wireless Internet access and much more! Grab a drink in the lounge or hit the on-site nightclub in the evenings for a little fun.
The Local Scoop: If you want to check out a sort of locals only beach near the Marriott La Jolla hotel, cruise to Marine Street in La Jolla. There are a couple small beaches in this area with good sand and small crowds.
- Do Bring Your Pet: The Marriott hotel in La Jolla is a pet friendly hotel, so you don't have to worry about making arrangements for your dog or cat before you leave for vacation. Bring him with you! The hotel requires a single pet fee of $75 per stay.
- Do Check the Website: Be sure to go online and periodically check the website to look at their current special offers and discounts.Whether you're planning a family vacation, romantic getaway or business trip, you will find a way to save at the San Diego Marriott in La Jolla.
- Don't Miss Out on the Beach: When you stay at the Marriott La Jolla hotel, the beach is just steps away. Cruise down to La Jolla Cove, a small beach with breathtaking snorkeling and underwater wildlife. Across from the cove is La Jolla Shores, a pristine sandy beach that stretches for over a mile with volleyball courts, surfing and protected areas for swimming and kayaking.
- Don't Forget Your Kids: The Marriott hotel in La Jolla is the best family friendly hotel in the area and perfect for your next family vacation to San Diego.