Motel 6 Hotel Circle
Motel 6 Hotel Circle
San Diego, CA 92108
Motel 6 Hotel Circle Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know about Motel 6 Hotel Circle
- Location: Motel 6 San Diego is located off I-8 in Mission Valley.
- Check In/Out: Guests staying at the Hotel Circle Motel 6 can check-in at 3pm and must check out by noon. Late check-out may be requested but must be approved.
- Amenities: Standard amenities at the Hotel Circle Motel 6 include free local calls, morning coffee and expanded cable. Wi-Fi is available for $2.99 per 24-hour use.
- Kids Stay Free: Children, younger than 17-years-old, stay free when accompanied by their parents and sharing the same hotel accommodations.
- Pet Policy: Service animals and well-behaved pets are allowed at the Motel 6 San Diego Hotel Circle. Please contact the hotel for additional information and guidelines.
Why It’s Awesome: Motel 6 Hotel Circle San Diego is situated in Mission Valley and offers affordable accommodations for travelers. Guests staying here will be surrounded by some of San Diego’s popular attractions, parks, neighborhoods and beaches. Located near major city freeways and public transportation stops, visitors staying at Motel 6 Hotel Circle will have no trouble getting around town.
- The Location: Motel 6 San Diego Hotel Circle is only five miles away from Downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp Quarter. If you want to plan a special night out in the city, the Gaslamp is the best place to go. Filled with fine dining options to satisfy every palate, classic bars, lounges and popular nightclubs, visitors will have a variety of fun options to choose from. For something more mellow by the San Diego Bay, try a romantic dinner and stroll through Seaport Village. Enjoy the eclectic mix of shops, art galleries, candy stores and unique waterfront dining restaurants at Seaport Village San Diego.
- The Beaches: San Diego beaches offer just as much at night as they do during the day. Both Mission Beach and Pacific beach offer delicious restaurants and lively bars. Mission Beach is home to the popular boardwalk and Belmont Park. Here, people of all ages can enjoy thrilling rides, arcade games and treats. If you get thirsty there are several bars on the beach to choose from including the Wave House - North Shore Cafe, Sandbar Sports Bar and Luigi’s At The Beach. If you’re in the mood for some dancing, travel a little North to Pacific Beach, where you can find scores of lively bars, parties and people.
- The Attractions: Located just five miles away from Motel 6 San Diego Hotel Circle, is Balboa Park. Whether you are a history buff, science geek or art aficionado, Balboa Park is filled with an eclectic mix of museums, shops and exhibits. If you are looking for something a bit more thrilling try SeaWorld. Filled with fun water rides, wild sea animals, shows and exhibits, you and yours can spend the whole day exploring SeaWorld San Diego.
The Local Scoop: San Diego may be known for its year round sunny weather and sandy beaches, but there are many other attractions that make this city great. Below is a mix of fun things to do in San Diego, whether you spend the day at one of our local amusement parks or want to spend the day learning about local history and culture.
- Do Visit Fashion Valley: If you came to San Diego to do some shopping there’s probably no better place to visit than Fashion Valley Mall. If you are a shopaholic do plan to spend a few hours here. Featuring dozens of upscale clothing stores, accessories and shoes, you can enjoy walking around outdoors in this beautiful open shopping center. Fashion Valley also has a tasty mix of restaurants, treats and its own AMC movie theater.
- Do Visit Hillcrest: This beautiful San Diego neighborhood is known for its colorful history and culture. Openly known as a gay-friendly community, Hillcrest offers a variety of delicious restaurants, bars, delis, cafes and shops. Whether you are craving fine Italian cuisine, a classy wine bar or sweet dessert place, you can find it all in Hillcrest.
- Don’t Skip The Zoo: Located five miles away from Motel 6 San Diego Hotel Circle is the World Famous San Diego Zoo. You and your loved ones can spend the day exploring the park and taking pictures of different wild animals, including colorful flamingos, giraffes, elephants, lions and tigers. Those visiting during the summer, can enjoy Nighttime Zoo, with extended park hours, special events, shows and celebrations.
- Don’t Skip Old Town: Known as San Diego's birthplace, Old Town is a fun place to explore day or night. During the day, walk around the different shops and museums. Or take a guided tour and learn about the local history. At night, head here for dinner and enjoy live music. If you are craving savory Mexican cuisine, handmade tortillas and strong margaritas, Old Town is the place to visit.