Navajo Lodge San Diego
Navajo Lodge San Diego
San Diego, CA 92115
Navajo Lodge San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Navajo Lodge San Diego
- Internet: The budget friendly Navajo Lodge San Diego offers free wireless Internet for guests so you can check work emails and stay up to date on social media posts while on vacation in America's Finest City.
- Parking: Free on-site parking is available at San Diego Navajo Lodge. Don't worry about your car or finding parking after a night on the town. Free parking ensures guests have a safe spot for their vehicle while staying at Navajo Lodge in San Diego.
- Laundry: Navajo Lodge San Diego has guest laundry on-site so don't fret if you spill something on your favorite shirt. While staying at San Diego's Navajo Lodge, you can wash it quickly and wear it again.
- Kitchenette: Each guest room at San Diego Navajo Lodge has a kitchenette for basic cooking and food storage. It makes it easy to go out to one of the best restaurants in San Diego and enjoy leftovers from the comfort of your hotel room.
- Location: San Diego Navajo Lodge is near San Diego State University making it ideal for college students or guests of students to stay in San Diego for cheap.
Navajo Lodge San Diego is located just minutes from San Diego State University, ideal for families visiting a loved one at the college. This area is surrounded by popular San Diego attractions including Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, Qualcomm Stadium and the thriving Gaslamp Quarter. An ideal budget friendly hotel, San Diego Navajo Lodge has little perks like free wireless Internet and parking to make your stay more comfortable as well as providing clean and simple guest rooms.
With small kitchenettes, guest laundry and cable TV and HBO, Navajo Lodge San Diego has the comforts of home with a great central location in San Diego. Hotels in San Diego can be pricey but not Navajo Lodge San Diego. This cheap hotel is a great place to save a few bucks and spend your hard earned money on fun things to do in San Diego. Don't let a tight budget dissuade you from vacationing in San Diego. Take advantage of the budget friendly accommodations at San Diego Navajo Lodge.
- Do Feel Safe: Navajo Lodge San Diego has 24-hour video surveillance so you will feel safe while staying at this great budget hotel.
- Don't Worry About Parking: San Diego Navajo Lodge provides complimentary on-site parking so there is no need to worry about finding parking at Navajo Lodge San Diego.
- Two Queens Room: Get onto the Internet using free Wi-Fi in the Two Queens Room at Navajo Lodge San Diego. Whether you're working on homework or checking Facebook, this complimentary Internet access is convenient. Watch HBO on the cable TV, and have something to eat in your room since the refrigerator and microwave let you keep snacks handy.
- Queen Room: Navajo Lodge San Diego's Queen Room provides a comfortable queen-size bed for your rest. The refrigerator and microwave in the room allow you to enjoy convenient food and beverages. Turn on the cable TV and even enjoy HBO! The Queen Room at Navajo Lodge San Diego provides free Wi-Fi, so update your Twitter, share photos on Facebook and write all the emails you like.