Ocean Park Inn
Ocean Park Inn
Pacific Beach, CA 92109
Ocean Park Inn Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Ocean Park Inn
- Free Continental Breakfast: Dine on the Ocean Park Inn's complimentary breakfast before hitting the beach.
- In-Room Massage Service: Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with a private or couples massage session in your private hotel room at the San Diego Ocean Park Inn.
- Outdoor Pool Facility: The Ocean Park Inn San Diego spoils guests with an ocean front outdoor heated pool and spa.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi: Ocean Park Inn in San Diego offers free high speed Internet so you can brag to your friends and family over email and Facebook about your vacation and adventures.
- Walking Distance to Sport Rentals: Why just sit on the beach when you could be biking on the boardwalk or riding the waves? The San Diego Ocean Park Inn is next to shops that rent out bikes, surfboards and boogie boards.
Why It's Awesome: The San Diego Ocean Park Inn's location is one of the main reasons why this hotel is so enticing. Not only is it ocean front property that overlooks the Pacific Ocean, but it is also within walking distance of Belmont Park and Garnet Street.
- Step Out onto the Pacific Beach Boardwalk: The Ocean Park Inn San Diego is located directly on the boardwalk that overlooks the coastline. Just steps away from your hotel room, the Pacific Beach Boardwalk is a great strip to walk, jog, bike or roller blade while taking in the sea breeze and sand.
- Just a Short Stroll to Belmont Park: The thrill of the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster and amusement rides at Belmont Park is only minutes away from the San Diego inn. The park also has an arcade, shops and restaurants.
- Only Two Blocks from Garnet Street: Shop by day and party by night on Pacific Beach's main drag, Garnet Street. The street is lined with shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs and it is all walking distance from the San Diego Ocean Park Inn.
The Local Scoop: The Pacific Beach Crystal Pier is a quick walk from the San Diego Ocean Park Inn accommodation. Check out the boutiques on the beach, fish on the pier, or search for dolphins in the distance. If you're hoping for a more up close and personal experience with dolphins, SeaWorld is a short drive away from the inn. Other attractions close by include the San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND, and Balboa Park, as well as easy access to the airport, Amtrak station and cruise ship terminals.
- Do Ask About the Inn's Business Services: The San Diego Ocean Park Inn encourages you to relax and take a break on vacation, but it is also a business friendly hotel. The hotel provides a meeting room and business amenities to accommodate your work needs.
- Do Listen to the Waves Crashing: The San Diego inn offers oceanfront rooms with balconies so that you can fall asleep to the sound of the waves and the ocean wind.
- Don't Miss Out on the Opportunity to Book a Private Massage: The San Diego Inn sends professional massage therapists to your personal hotel room to renew your body and soul and melt away your stress.
- Don't Leave the Kids at Home: With the beach just out front and roller coasters and playgrounds nearby, this Ocean Park Inn is the perfect place for a family vacation.