Omni San Diego Hotel
Omni San Diego Hotel
San Diego, CA 92101
Omni San Diego Hotel Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Omni San Diego Hotel
- Location: The Omni Hotel San Diego is located in the heart of the historic Gaslamp Quarter surrounded with great San Diego restaurants, shopping, and nightlife venues and is connected to beautiful Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres!
- Dining: The San Diego Omni Hotel is home to one of our favorite downtown restaurants, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood. This casually elegant restaurant features a countless array of fantastic seafood choices as well as excellent pastas and salads. The Omni San Diego also has 24-hr room service available for guests looking to dine in the comfort of their rooms.
- Internet: Wireless high speed Internet is available at the San Diego Omni to keep guests connected throughout their stay. Don't forget to check SanDiego.com while on vacation for great things to do and deals on local attractions.
- Smoking: Omni Hotel San Diego is a 100% non-smoking hotel.
- Check-in/out: Check-in at the San Diego Omni is 3pm and check-out is noon. Enjoy your last morning in San Diego and take your time pack when you stay at this great San Diego hotel.
Why It's Awesome: The Omni Hotel San Diego is in a premier location for a great San Diego vacation. It doesn't get better than a stay in the Gaslamp Quarter walking distance to Petco Park, the Convention Center, and amazing San Diego social activities. It's also just a short drive to the best San Diego attractions like the Zoo, Balboa Park, and Seaport Village.
- Four Stars: Omni Hotel San Diego is a premier hotel in America's Finest City. Bask in the sunlight at the pool deck and lounge or take in the stunning San Diego bay views from this quality downtown San Diego hotel. The Omni Hotel San Diego boasts accolades from AAA Four Diamond Award to one of the "Best Hotels in San Diego" by the U.S. News and World Report 2012. It's no wonder this luxury San Diego hotel gets so much recognition with contemporary accommodations, an ideal downtown location, and top-notch service, the Omni San Diego is a visitors dream.
- Outdoor Terrace: Guests can bask in the sun next to a shimmering pool on the outdoor terrace at Omni Hotel San Diego. Or, enjoy a crisp night around the fire-pit under the San Diego stars and breathe in the cool ocean air. The views from the terrace are unforgettable and the Omni San Diego provides only the best service from the Terrace Bar & Grill.
- Ideal Living Program: The Omni Hotel in San Diego understands how hard it is to stay healthy while on vacation. With the Ideal Living Program guests can receive healthy meal options and book a Get Fit Room complete with private fitness equipment. All of the fitness centers at the San Diego Omni have been recently renovated with state-of-the-art equipment to make your stay everything you can imagine.
The Local Scoop: One of the best things about Omni San Diego is it's proximity to Petco Park. Guests can take a walk on the connection to the stadium and catch a Padres game without the hassle of parking or crowds. It's the ideal hotel for baseball fans as well as people looking for a luxury downtown San Diego vacation.
- Do Check For Vacation Packages: The Omni Hotel San Diego offers great vacation packages for your next stay in San Diego. Make sure to book online to get the best possible price on your room at the San Diego Omni!
- Do Book A Massage: The Omni Hotel San Diego offers in-room massage treatments for the ultimate in luxury relaxation in San Diego.
- Don't Leave Your Pooch At Home: The San Diego Omni is a pet-friendly San Diego hotel! It's rare to find a great luxury hotel that is also pet-friendly so don't leave Fido at home on your next vacation. The Omni San Diego welcomes dogs up to 40lbs
- Don't Forget To Buy Padres Tickets: Baseball season in San Diego is always exciting and a day or night game at Petco Park will make your stay at Omni San Diego one to remember. Don't forget to book your Padres tickets in advance through SanDiego.com!