Pacific Inn and Suites San Diego
Pacific Inn and Suites San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
Pacific Inn and Suites San Diego Information+ -
5 Things to Know About Pacific Inn and Suites San Diego
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast: There's no better way to start your day off than with a cup of fresh coffee and a warm meal. At the Pacific Inn and Suites San Diego, enjoy daily breakfast for free.
- Free Guest Parking: The San Diego Pacific Inn and Suites takes the stress out of parking in the city, as it provides complimentary parking for guests. Also ask the San Diego hotel about its Fly and Park Program.
- Outdoor Pool: Make sure to pack your swimsuit for your trip because the Pacific Inn and Suites San Diego hotel has an outdoor pool open from 8:00am to 8:00pm every day.
- Airport Access: Why waste valuable vacation time traveling to and from the airport? The Pacific Inn and Suites in San Diego is ideally located less than three miles from the airport, so you can spend more time enjoying your trip and less time stressing about transportation to your flight.
- Pet Friendly: Feel free to bring your pet companion along on your trip, just be sure to notify the Pacific Inn and Suites San Diego hotel in advance.
The San Diego Pacific Inn and Suites is an accommodating lodging option for your next vacation. Children are welcome at the Pacific Inn and Suites as it offers a Kids Suite, which has a queen-sized bed for the parents and a bunk bed for the little ones. The kids will enjoy splashing around at the hotel's outdoor pool, and beaches are just a short drive away if the family is looking for some sea and sand. Mission Beach, Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach are fewer than ten miles away from the Pacific Inn and Suites San Diego hotel, so be sure to bring the beach shovels and pails along.
Pacific Inn Hotel and Suites provides guests with free Internet access throughout the hotel so that guests can search the web, keep in touch with friends and family back home and research the local attractions. There are tons of sightseeing locations within one or two miles of the Pacific Inn and Suites San Diego including the historic U.S. Navy aircraft carrier docked at the USS Midway Museum, the delicious Italian restaurants of Little Italy, the seaside shops at Seaport Village, and the lively nightlife of the Gaslamp Quarter. San Diego Pacific Inn and Suites is also across the street from a public transportation bus and a short walk to the trolley station, so visitors have easy access to many more San Diego attractions without the hassle of renting a car.
- Don't Miss Your HBO Shows: There's no need to stress about whether your home TV is recording your favorite cable series because the Pacific Inn Hotel and Suites provides free cable with HBO and ESPN.
- Do Request the Jacuzzi Suites: Treat yourself to the Jacuzzi Suite, which comes with a two-person hot tub, king-sized bed, wet bar, robes and slippers to ensure the most peaceful getaway at San Diego Pacific Inn and Suites.
- Standard Queen: Furnished with either one or two queen-sized beds, this guest room features air conditioning and windows that open. The guest room also includes a 25-inch TV with premium channels and HBO to keep you occupied during a quiet night in. There is also an in-room safe where you can store your valuables, as well as a desk and multi-line phone so you can get caught up on business while you're staying in this guest room.
- Standard King: This guest room is furnished with one king-sized bed with a comfortable pillowtop mattress. The room also features a desk where you can connect up the the free wi-fi and send out your emails or relax and read the complimentary newspaper. The windows open for if you're in the mood for some fresh air or you can turn on the air conditioning to escape the San Diego heat.