Pacific Shores Inn
Pacific Shores Inn
San Diego, CA 92109
Pacific Shores Inn Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Pacific Shores Inn
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in at Pacific Shores Inn is 3pm so guests can arrive, unpack, relax and enjoy the sunset from this beautiful beachfront location. Check-out isn't until 11pm. Munch on the complimentary breakfast and sip your coffee while packing up to head home after a great vacation at Pacific Beach Pacific Shores Inn.
- Internet: This is a little surprising, but Pacific Shores Inn San Diego actually offers dial-up Internet service. We weren't sure this still existed, but apparently it does and Pacific Shores Inn is kicking it old school by providing this Internet service. It may be slow but it's steady and will still get the job done.
- Parking: Pacific Shores Inn San Diego offers complimentary on-site parking. This is a must for any beachfront hotel in Pacific Beach where crowds can get intense and parking can be hard to come by. Take advantage of this amenity from Pacific Shores Inn San Diego and know your vehicle is safe and sound.
- Kids Policy: Children 16 and under stay for free at San Diego Pacific Shores Inn when sharing a room with their legal guardians. Help save some money on a great family vacation with this added perk from Pacific Shores Inn.
- Location: Pacific Shores Inn is located on the boardwalk in Pacific Beach. Just minutes from Mission Beach and Belmont Park and literally a few steps from the Pacific Ocean. Visitors can lounge the day away on the beach or head to fun San Diego attractions like SeaWorld or the Zoo just minutes away. This ideal location makes it a great place to stay as a young adult or a family looking for a fun time on San Diego beaches.
Pacific Shores Inn makes beachfront accommodations available to guests on a budget. Enjoy little perks like free parking, complimentary continental breakfast and dial-up Internet while soaking in the salty ocean breeze and gorgeous views. Located in Pacific Beach, San Diego Pacific Shores Inn is minutes from popular San Diego attractions and if you're looking for a fun night out, Pacific Beach is home to exciting bars, pubs and even a few dance clubs catering to the young 20-something crowd. Take a ride on the mechanical bull at Typhoon Saloon or hit the dance floor at Johnny V's on Garnet Avenue in P.B. If you are looking for something a little more high-class, take a cab downtown for amazing fine-dining in San Diego and luxurious Gaslamp Quarter dance clubs like Fluxx and Voyeur.
Pacific Shores Inn isn't just for the college crowd, its ideal for a family vacation filled with sunshine, shopping and having a great time in San Diego. SeaWorld is a mere five minutes away and the excitement of the Giant Dipper roller-coaster and other rides at Belmont Park will keep the kids happy for hours on end. Try your hand at surfing or rent a few kayaks for the day when staying at San Diego Pacific Shores Inn.
- Do Pack A Swimsuit: Pacific Shores Inn San Diego has an outdoor heated pool and if you happen to stay during the summer months, the Pacific Ocean is warm and inviting. You'll want to hop in the water so make sure to pack a great swimsuit when you stay at this cheap San Diego hotel.
- Don't Worry About Breakfast: Pacific Shores Inn offers free continental breakfast for guests so let them take care of the most important meal of the day and start your vacation off on the right foot.
- One Queen: Pacific Shores Inn San Diego keeps you and your darling comfortable in the One Queen guest room. The blackout drapes and curtains envelop the room in darkness that's conducive to great sleep. Keep the temperature at your desired setting by adjusting the air conditioning. When you get ready in the bathroom, you'll find complimentary toiletries that you can use. The One Queen guest room at Pacific Shores Inn San Diego has a refrigerator and microwave so that you can snack in your room.
- Two Queens: Get the Two Queens guest room at Pacific Shores Inn San Diego if you need more sleeping space! You and your family or friends will have plenty of room for sleeping on one of the two beds. The blackout drapes and curtains create the perfect dark environment in which to get a great night's rest. The air conditioning comes in handy on those sunnier days in San Diego. Watch shows on the cable TV while you're getting ready to head out and don't worry about your valuables, they will be secure in the in-room safe.