Pacific Terrace Hotel
Pacific Terrace Hotel
San Diego, CA 92109
Pacific Terrace Hotel Information
Pacific Terrace Hotel Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Services
- Fitness Center
- Concierge Service
- In-Room Safe
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Room Service
Top 5 Things to Know About Pacific Terrace Hotel
- Location: The Pacific Terrace Hotel is the perfect beach resort for your upcoming vacation in San Diego. Pacific Beach is one of the most popular beaches in San Diego and connects to Mission Beach to the south, so you can enjoy a long walk (2.5 miles) along the boardwalk or sand. The Pacific Terrace Hotel Pacific Beach sits directly across the beach in north PB. This family friendly hotel is great for the kids since it is centrally located near many popular San Diego attractions such as Seaworld, Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo and much more.
- Reservations and Parking: You are allowed to begin checking-in at the Pacific Terrace Hotel in San Diego at 4pm, and you must be at least 18 or older to book a room with the hotel. When it comes time to finally check-out, you must do so by 11am, and express check-out is available to those in a rush. Valet parking is available to guests staying at the hotel for a rate of $22 per night. This rate includes in and out privileges. Street parking is available nearby, however, it can be rather difficult to find open spots close to the hotel, and you may end up walking a bit or driving around for a while.
- 24-Hour Fitness Room: Don't miss a workout during your stay at the Pacific Terrace Hotel Pacific Beach by taking advantage of their 24-hour fitness center complete with a SportsArt Treadmill, Total Body Elliptical, Recumbent Bike and free weights. Stay in shape on your vacation and keep those abs looking fresh for the beach.
- Special Offers: The Pacific Terrace Hotel in San Diego offers a multitude of special offers, vacation packages and hotel discounts to those who book online. Save money on your next big San Diego vacation by taking advantage of these great deals, which can include complimentary luxuries and services as well as discounts to nearby activities and attractions.
- Nearby Dining: Pacific Beach is loaded with every type of restaurant you could ask for from cafes to fine dining. Many of the local bars have great happy hours and daily specials, so you can eat happily and it's affordable. When it comes time for a nice romantic evening, you can head out to one of the fancier restaurants like The Fishery, loved by locals as one of the best seafood restaurants in San Diego.
Why It's Awesome: The Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego is awesome mostly because of its radical location right next to the beach, but it also offers a ton of great amenities, services and really comfortable family friendly accommodations.
- Pacific Beach: Pacific Beach is not only a popular destination for beach-goers, but it also has some of the most popular beach-side bars, dive bars and clubs. There are a ton of affordable restaurants and cool shops in the area, and it is within a short drive of San Diego's most popular attractions. While it can be an enjoyable area for adults and families, the local crowd in Pacific Beach tends to be college students and people in their mid-twenties. Keep this in mind when you book a room at the Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego.
- Massage Therapy: The Pacific Terrace Hotel Pacific Beach offers an assortment of massage therapy services to guests staying at the hotel and looking to relax. Enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating massage in the privacy of your room, poolside or in their couples massage room. Advance reservations are recommended for massages, but feel free to inquire about the availability of appointments with the friendly concierge services.
- Concierge Services: The concierge service at the Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego is by far one of their best attributes. The concierge desk will happily assist you in planning your San Diego vacation and make any necessary arrangements for rentals, activities and tickets to local attractions. Be sure you make use of this free and worthwhile service.
The Local Scoop: Just a five minute walk from the hotel is Crystal Pier, which is a fun place for families. Take a walk out on the pier to watch the surfers or bring a fishing pole and see what kind of luck you have. There is also an amazing breakfast and lunch spot called Kono's Surf Club Cafe, which is loved by locals and tourists alike. It is located right at the start of the pier and always has a line, but it is well worth the wait. Be sure to try the tuna melt with avocado for lunch.
- Do Bring Your Kids: Not only is the Pacific Terrace Hotel Pacific Beach a top family friendly hotel in San Diego near the best family activities, but it allows kids 12 and under to stay for free in the same room as their parents.
- Do Hit the Beach: You will surely have to check out the beach when you stay at the Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego. Pacific Beach is easily one of the best beaches in the area and has long stretches of white sand where you can lay out and soak in the rays.
- Don't Bring Your Pets: Unfortunately, the Pacific Terrace Beach Hotel San Diego does not provide pet friendly accommodations for those wishing to travel with their favorite furry companion.
- Don't Miss Breakfast: The Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego provides a hot and cold breakfast every morning between 7am and 10:30am, so you can get the right start to your day. Please note that the breakfast is not complimentary and will cost you a small surcharge.