Paradise Point San Diego
Paradise Point San Diego
San Diego , CA 92109
Paradise Point San Diego Information
Paradise Point San Diego Amenities
- Wired Internet
- Business Center
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Room Service
- In-Room Safe
- Spa Services
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Children’s Activities
- Convenience Store
Top 5 Things to Know About Paradise Point San Diego
- True Resort: When Paradise Point Hotel San Diego calls itself a resort, it isn't kidding. San Diego is full of great things to do, but a stay at Paradise Point San Diego will give you absolutely no reason to leave the resort grounds.
- 462 Rooms: Paradise Resort San Diego features 462 rooms all with a distinct Balinese influence in their design. 106 of these rooms are Paradise Point Resort suites and have an added level of privacy and comfort.
- Family Friendly: The activities and attractions within Paradise Point Resort San Diego are geared toward family friendly fun and make sure to include children. There are, however, areas such as the Adult Lagoon Pool where only adults 18 and up are welcome.
- Seasonal Fun: Most of the best Paradise Point Resort and Spa activities and entertainment options are available during Spring Break and the summer vacation season; Memorial Day to Labor Day. For the widest variety of things to do and attractions to see, book a vacation at Paradise Point San Diego during these key travel times.
- Pet-Friendly: Paradise Point Resort San Diego allows guests to bring small dogs under 15 lbs with them for their stay. The pet fee is $250 per stay, to be paid in advance to the Paradise Resort San Diego, $150 of which will be refunded upon departure if the room inspection goes smoothly.
Why It's Awesome: Paradise Point Resort and Spa San Diego is a vast luxury resort on a private 44-acre island on Mission Bay. This resort's name tells no lies as Paradise Point San Diego truly is a paradise right in the middle of the best San Diego attractions. Paradise Point Hotel San Diego is far enough away from the bustle of the city that you can enjoy a secluded vacation feel, but close enough to Downtown San Diego so that great San Diego activities are just a few minutes away.
- Five Pools: Paradise Point Resort and Spa has five different pools for splish splash fun! There's the main pool next to the lobby which is the biggest and most popular and includes the Tropics Bar and Grill, the Lagoon Pool near rooms 100-200, the 18 and up Adult Lagoon Pool near rooms 200-300, the Meadow Pool near rooms 300-400 with a fun fountain and the Waterfall Pool near the 700 rooms. Paradise Point Resort San Diego is also encircled by a mile of white sandy beach, perfect for San Diego fun in the sun.
- Water Sports: Located right on Mission Bay, Paradise Point San Diego has a host of exciting and fun water sports available. Some of the most popular sports at Paradise Point San Diego include sailing, jet skiing, boating and kayaking, but the resort also offers such fun activities as surfing and paddle boarding.
- Sports and Fitness: Besides fun water sports, Paradise Point San Diego offers great land sport opportunities. With tennis, basketball, croquet, golf and more, Paradise Point Resort San Diego will not disappoint when it comes to fun daytime activities. Paradise Resort San Diego also has an extensive state-of-the-art fitness center adjacent to the main pool so you can stay in shape on your great San Diego vacation.
The Local Scoop: There are so many things to do at Paradise Point Resort San Diego it might seem hard to choose. Our answer to that is to stay an extra long time! Here are some of the best things to do during a vacation at Paradise Point Hotel San Diego.
- Do Take the Water Taxi: Paradise Point Resort San Diego offers a Water Taxi during Spring Break and summer seasons that takes an enjoyable 15-minute cruise through Mission Bay to SeaWorld San Diego. Paradise Resort San Diego makes it easy to want to stay on the grounds forever, but SeaWorld is a theme park that is definitely worth the visit and with such a convenient Water Taxi, how can you say no?
- Do Bring the Kids: The kids will love a vacation at Paradise Point Resort San Diego if not for the many pools and long sandy beaches, for the awesome "Island Adventure Club." This kids' activity is a structured camp that hosts activities such as nature walks, arts and crafts and even treasure hunts. Children will have a blast and parents can get a chance to sneak away to the Spa at Paradise Point!
- Don't Miss the "Dive-In" Movies: Paradise Point San Diego holds fun "Dive-In" movies, movie nights that take place in the main pool! Grab a lounge chair or enjoy a whimsical seat on a floaty in the pool to relax and enjoy a fun twist on a classic movie night.
- Don't Forget a Spa Treatment: Paradise Point Resort and Spa San Diego is known for its luxurious and pampering 7,050-square- foot spa; The Spa at Paradise Point. With a huge variety of treatments and massages in styles from all over the world, The Spa at Paradise Point not only welcomes overnight guests of the Paradise Point Hotel San Diego, but also day-guests who arrive just to experience the relaxation and serenity of this luxurious spa.