Aviara Resort and Spa
Aviara Resort and Spa
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Aviara Resort and Spa Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Aviara Resort and Spa
- Location: Aviara Resort and Spa is located amid 200 acres of natural beauty in Carlsbad, CA. Just up the hill from the Batiquitos Lagoon, this luxurious San Diego resort has beautiful views and a breathtaking area. The Batiquitos Lagoon is a wildlife sanctuary overlooking the Pacific Ocean for great hiking and exploring. Carlsbad is a gem in north San Diego county with beautiful beaches, fun shopping and a laid back atmosphere in one of the prettiest parts of San Diego.
- Parking: Park Hyatt Aviara Hotel offers valet parking in a covered parking garage to ensure the safety of your vehicle. It's ideal to have a vehicle handy while staying at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort since great San Diego attractions are just a short drive away. Head north for a fun day at LEGOLAND or take a trip south to visit the Gaslamp Quarter or Seaport Village.
- Check-in/Out: Check-in at Aviara Hotel Carlsbad is 4pm but check-out isn't until noon. Enjoy your last morning at this gorgeous resort and take your time packing, grab some breakfast and don't rush while you're getting ready to head home. It's going to be hard enough as it us to leave the beautiful Aviara Resort and Spa so enjoy the late check-out time on your last day.
- Events: Park Hyatt Aviara is an ideal location for a fantastic event. From a wedding to business meeting, the Aviara Hotel Carlsbad has the space and staff to make it memorable. A 78,000 square foot conference center is perfect for large business conventions and the Grand Ballroom or Palm Courtyard make for a beautiful wedding backdrop. Whatever your event may be, Aviara Resort and Spa is a great facility.
- Restaurants: There is no need to worry about dining options for guests of Aviara Resort and Spa. With five dining venues on-site, you can choose from Italian fine-dining, a wonderful steakhouse, California Bistro, Ocean Pool Bar or Lobby Lounge for all your dining and cocktail needs. If you would rather dine in the comfort of your luxury accommodations, Park Hyatt Aviara Hotel also offers 24-hour room service.
Why It's Awesome: Aviara Resort and Spa is everything you would expect from a resort and more. The Carlsbad location is shockingly beautiful and in the center of one of the most popular places in California. Park Hyatt Aviara Hotel is near LEGOLAND, beautiful beaches, and fun shopping venues while also offering amazing San Diego activities like tennis, golf, kayaking, and other water sports.
- Amenities: The list of on-site amenities at Park Hyatt Aviara goes on and on. If you are looking for a true resort experience, this is the place for you! Try your hand at tennis on one of the six state of the art tennis courts or book a tee time at the Aviara Golf Club. Take advantage of the ultimate in luxury at the beach with the Beach Butler service including transportation to and from Moonlight Beach with chairs, umbrellas, and towels, as well as coffee or and afternoon picnic. If you would rather enjoy the sunshine from the comfort of the Aviara Resort and Spa property, lounge in the tranquility pool or head over to the family pool for a fun day in the sun.
- Bespoke Spa: The spa at Aviara Hotel Carlsbad is the creme-de-la-creme of San Diego spas. 15,000 square feet of space, 20 treatment rooms, saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools are all ready to help you relax and rejuvenate. Spa treatments include Anti-age Rituals, facials, full body massage, and mud wraps to name a few. Live the life of pure luxury at this fantastic San Diego hotel resort.
- Knowledgeable Concierge: The concierge at Aviara Resort and Spa is available day or night to answer your questions about San Diego. If you need directions to Belmont Park or want to know the best secret taco shop in town, the Park Hyatt Aviara concierge is there to help. Take advantage of beautiful north county San Diego by picking the brain of the concierge and make your trip to San Diego everything you could hope for and more.
The Local Scoop: Aviara Resort and Spa is in Carlsbad which is one of the most desired locations in all of Southern California. Striking beaches lined with sea bluffs are interrupted by beautiful lagoons through out the north county region for a unique and dazzling topography. Rolling lush hills and tall eucalyptus trees border the property of this gorgeous coastal environment.
- Do Enroll The Kids In Camp Hyatt: Everyone needs a little romance from time to time so enroll your kids in Camp Hyatt. Designed for kids 4-12, Camp Hyatt is available during the peak seasons at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort. Kids can play and do fun group activities while the adults golf, swim or spend a day kid-free in San Diego.
- Do Book A Spa Treatment: There is no better way to relax than with a rejuvenating spa experience at Aviara Resort and Spa. Pamper yourself after a hard day with a massage or facial that will leave you feeling refreshed and reborn.
- Don't Forget Your Clubs: The award winning 18-hold Arnold Palmer golf course at Aviara Resort and Spa is one you definitely don't want to miss. Pack your clubs and hit the links at this top San Diego resort.
- Don't Sweat The Small Stuff: Did you leave your toothbrush behind or forget directions to your favorite San Diego restaurant? Don't stress about it when you stay at Aviara Resort and Spa. The 24-hour concierge will help take care of the little unexpected things on your vacation so take advantage of their service at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort Spa!