The Pearl Hotel
The Pearl Hotel
San Diego, CA 92106
The Pearl Hotel Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About The Pearl Hotel
- Affordable Prices: The Pearl Hotel is designed for budget-minded travelers. You won't get sticker shock when you see the room rates at San Diego Pearl Hotel. It's shocking but San Diego hotels can be reasonably priced after all.
- Retro Style: San Diego Pearl Hotel's charming retro style is consistent throughout the hotel. Did you just time travel back to the 50's? You might feel like it while you're at Pearl Hotel San Diego.
- Restaurant at the Pearl: The Pearl Hotel's on-site restaurant serves food that's been made with seasonal, local ingredients. Your mouth is in for a gourmet experience at Pearl Hotel San Diego. You can drive somewhere to get food, or you can relax and stay at the hotel for a pretty great meal instead.
- On-Site Bar: Toss back a drink at the bar inside Restaurant at the Pearl. You're on vacation at San Diego Pearl Hotel, and a drink made by the talented bar staff is the perfect treat.
- Dive-In Movie: If you've ever wanted to watch a movie while splashing around in a swimming pool, San Diego Hotel Pearl is the place to do so. The Pearl Hotel hosts a weekly "Dive-In Theatre" on its 10' x 13' outdoor screen.
Why It's Awesome: The Pearl Hotel attracts the hipster crowd like no other on weekends - and with good reason. This stylish group loves the retro look of San Diego Pearl Hotel, good eats and drinks can be had at Restaurant at the Pearl, and the weekly dive-in movie is something fun to do that's different.
- Hotel Style: If you want to stay somewhere that doesn't look like every other hotel, The Pearl Hotel has the quirky charm that you're looking for. San Diego Pearl Hotel looks like something straight out of the 50's.
- Award-Winning Hotel: Time and again, San Diego Pearl Hotel has been heralded as a super stylish hotel with inexpensive rates. Sunset Magazines included Pearl Hotel San Diego in its list of "Top 50 Hotels Under $150". TripAdvisor gave San Diego Hotel Pearl the 2012 Certificate of Excellence, and TripAdvisor website visitors voted it 2012 Traveler's Choice Winner: Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the U.S.
- Dive-In Theatre: Being able to watch a movie while hanging out in your swimwear, playing around in the water and enjoying drinks from the bar makes The Pearl Hotel an entertaining place to go on weekends.
The Local Scoop: Pearl Hotel San Diego's location near downtown San Diego is perfect if you plan to do some serious sightseeing. From San Diego Pearl Hotel, it's an easy drive to some of the best attractions in San Diego like SeaWorld, the Zoo and Balboa Park.
- Do Admire The Sea Life: Talk about a cool touch to make San Diego Hotel Pearl really stand out! You'll enjoy the company of in-room aquatic life - colorful fish swimming around in a water-filled globe. You might miss Fido who you kept back home, but for now, these fish make a great substitute.
- Do Sleep In Peace: Things are lively by the swimming pool and at the restaurant and bar. At the same time, The Pearl Hotel's guestrooms are designed to minimize the sounds from outside.
- Don't Miss A Dive-In Movie: Pearl Hotel San Diego's dive-in movies are a fun way to enjoy a familiar activity. Watching movies is already fun - but when you add the element of a swimming pool, all of a sudden it seems new and exciting.
- Don't Drink and Drive: Thanks to the on-site bar at Pearl Hotel San Diego, you can drink and celebrate - and then head to your guestroom. Partying at San Diego Hotel Pearl as well as staying here can help you stay safe during a fun night in San Diego.