The Consulate Hotel
The Consulate Hotel
San Diego, CA 92106
The Consulate Hotel Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know about The Consulate Hotel Airport SeaWorld Area:
- Location: The Consulate Hotel San Diego Airport is located on Nimitz Blvd. near Rosecrans St. in Point Loma.
- Check In/Out: Guests staying at the The Consulate Hotel Airport Seaworld Area may check-in at 3pm and must check-out by 11am.
- Amenities: Hotel amenities guests can enjoy at the The Consulate Hotel Airport Seaworld include free unlimited local and long-distance calls, free weekday newspaper, free wireless high-speed Internet access and access to an outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Parking: Hotel guest parking at the The Consulate Hotel San Diego Airport Hotel is $7 per night.
- Pet Policy: The Consulate Hotel San Diego Airport does offer pet-friendly accommodations for $15 per day, per pet. Limit two pets per room.
Why It’s Awesome: The Consulate Hotel San Diego Airport Hotel is surrounded by major San Diego attractions and beaches, including SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo. Situated just two miles from the San Diego International Airport, visitors can reach their hotel accommodations within minutes of landing and don’t have to fret about rushing to the airport to catch their flight back home.
The Consulate Hotel San Diego Airport Hotel also provides all the comfy accommodations from home so travelers and their loved ones can enjoy a relaxing and memorable vacation.
- The Airport: The San Diego International Airport, as well as the Amtrak Train Station, Greyhound Bus and Trolley Stations, are located just miles away from The Consulate Hotel Airport Seaworld Area. The Consulate Hotel San Diego Airport Hotel provides airport transportation for a nominal fee. Visitors who did not bring their own cars are only a short cab ride away from Little Italy, Downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp Quarter.
- The Amenities: The Consulate Hotel San Diego features affordable rooms with all the perks and amenities from home. Guests can relax in complete comfort when they stay at The Consulate Hotel Airport Seaworld Area. Hotel amenities include an on-site lounge/bar, banquet and meeting rooms, fitness area, free wireless high speed Internet access, copy machine, fax machine, laundry facility, outdoor heated pool, spa, hot tub and sundeck.
- The Area: Travelers staying at The Consulate Hotel Airport have several great tourist destinations and dining options just blocks away from the hotel. Located three miles south is Point Loma, where you can spend the day visiting the Cabrillo National Monument and Old Point Loma Lighthouse. This spot offers beautiful views of the San Diego Bay and downtown city skyline. Once you have built up an appetite, stroll on over to Liberty Station, to find a delicious variety of restaurants and bars including Corvette Diner, Five Guys Burgers, Sushiya, Starbucks, Wine Steals and more.
The Local Scoop: Travelers staying at the The Consulate Hotel Seaworld Area will be just miles away from the heart of Downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp Quarter. Explore the best this city has to offer by day and night including nearby beaches, parks and local amusement parks. Below are a few suggestions of things you should check out when visiting San Diego.
- Do Visit Shelter Island: This narrow strip of land, called Shelter Island, is home of several hotels, waterfront restaurants, marinas and parks. Featuring some of the best panoramic views of the San Diego bay, sailboats, yachts and city skyline. Enjoy a day at the park or grab a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants, located just a few blocks from the Quality Inn San Diego.
- Do Visit Balboa Park: Located five miles away from The Consulate Hotel, is Balboa Park. Whether you are a history buff, science geek or art aficionado, Balboa Park is filled with an eclectic mix of museums, shops and exhibits. Its beautiful gardens, restaurants, art exhibits and special events draw in dozens of visitors each day.
- Don’t Skip Old Town: Old Town is a fun place to explore day or night. During the day, walk around the various shops and museums. Or take a guided tour and learn about its local history. At night, head here for dinner and enjoy live music. If you are craving savory Mexican cuisine, handmade tortillas and strong margaritas, Old Town is the place to visit.
- Don’t Skip The Beach: No San Diego vacation would be complete without visiting the beautiful coastline. Plan a beach day to soak up that famous sunny weather and relax. Located less than four miles away from The Consulate Hotel are Mission Beach and Ocean Beach, both beautiful beaches with two distinct crowds. Ocean Beach offers a more laid-back atmosphere, while Mission Beach is always packed with an active and lively crowd. Mission Beach is also home to the famous boardwalk and Belmont Park, which is filled with thrilling rides, arcades, bars and restaurants.