Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa
Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa
San Diego, CA 92111
Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know about Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa
- Proud Mary's Southern Bar and Grill: Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar. The Cajun cuisine diner is open daily for breakfast and dinner.
- Event Rooms: Meeting rooms, a ballroom and a banquet facility are available for your business meetings or special occasions at the San Diego Kearny Mesa Ramada Conference Center.
- Business Center: The Ramada Conference Center in San Diego Kearny Mesa has an office facility with public computer access and free wireless Internet to help accommodate your business needs.
- Fitness Facility: Keep up to speed on your physical fitness routine at the Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa's fitness center.
- Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub: The San Diego Kearny Mesa Ramada Conference Center has an outdoor pool and hot tub. It also has a sundeck to help you further relax while visiting San Diego.
The Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa is an inexpensive hotel that provides guests with a variety of convenient services. The San Diego hotel offers free parking to all guests, which includes space for your RV or truck. Rooms at the Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa are each equipped with fridges, microwaves and complimentary wireless Internet. Children under 17 that are visiting with their parents can stay for free. For guests traveling on business, the Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa has a business center with free Wi-Fi, as well as several meeting spaces, while those traveling for a special occasion can enjoy the hotel's banquet hall and ballroom. The San Diego Kearny Mesa Ramada Conference Center also has a bar and restaurant in addition to an outdoor pool and spa to make your stay a more relaxing one.
The Ramada Conference Center Kearny Mesa is ideally located near all of the major highways, and around 20 minutes away from the airport. The Ramada Conference Center is also close to both Petco Park and Qualcomm Stadium for those looking to cheer on the Padres or Chargers to victory. If it's a night out on the town you're searching for, the lively San Diego nightlife in the Gaslamp Quarter is only a few miles away, while if you'd prefer a relaxing day by the ocean, several beaches including Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach are in close vicinity to the hotel as well.
- Do Bring Your Running Shoes: The Ramada Conference Center San Diego Kearny Mesa has a fitness facility so that you can stay fit even while vacationing.
- Don't Forget Your Laptop at Home: Whether you're checking your emails from work in between laps at the pool or posting your photos from last night's Padres game on FaceBook, the Ramada Conference Center provides you with the free Wi-Fi to do so.
- Two Queens: Stay entertained when you stay in this guest room as it offers free wireless Internet, cable TV and video-game consoles. This guest room also includes air conditioning and climate control to ensure the area is at a comfortable temperature for you. Two queen-sized beds and a refrigerator are also included in this guest room unit.
- One King: Use the desk, telephone with voicemail and the complimentary wireless Internet to get caught up on business while you're staying in this guest room. The room also features cable TV with pay movies and a video game console for when work's over and you're ready to play. The guest room is equipped with air conditioning and climate control as well.
- Suite: This suite grants you more space than the other standard guest rooms. It features a king-sized bed, desk, and a refrigerator. Connect to the free wi-fi and post your photos from your trip to the zoo on Facebook and test out your gaming skills with the video-game console.