San Diego Ramada Gaslamp
San Diego Ramada Gaslamp
San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego Ramada Gaslamp Information+ -
5 Things to Know About San Diego Ramada Gaslamp
- Free Wi-Fi: The San Diego Ramada Gaslamp hotel provides guests with access to complimentary high speed Internet. Connect to the convenient wireless Internet and surf the web for local sites to check out.
- Onsite Bar and Restaurant: Brian's 24 Bar and Grill at the San Diego Ramada Gaslamp serves drinks and food around the clock.
- Fitness Center: Don't worry about a gym membership while you're staying at the Gaslamp Ramada San Diego because the hotel provides a free fitness center for guests.
- Children Welcome: The San Diego Ramada Gaslamp location allows children under 17 who are accompanied by an adult to stay for free.
- Business Center: The business center at the Gaslamp Ramada in San Diego provides guests with desks, computers and printers to meet all their business needs.
San Diego Ramada Gaslamp is a simple and quaint hotel offering an affordable accommodation for guests. The Gaslamp Ramada hotel has tons of character as it holds charm and history with its fully operating cage-style elevator. Venture upstairs to the roof top patio at the Ramada Gaslamp hotel and view the entire city and witness the charisma of the Gaslamp District. Just one block from must-see Fifth Avenue, the San Diego Ramada Gaslamp hotel is within walking distance of numerous bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Clubs in the area offer comedy shows, live entertainment and concerts every night of the week.
The Gaslamp Ramada Hotel is also a quick walk away from the Convention Center, which is especially convenient for those commuting to the center for business. The San Diego hotel is conveniently located a few minutes away from the trolley station, which serves public transportation to numerous other business locations and popular San Diego attractions. After a day of attending to business or sightseeing around town, relax and catch a Padres home game at Petco Park, just a 15-minute walk from the San Diego Ramada Gaslamp hotel. If you'd prefer a little retail therapy instead, walk down to Horton Plaza Mall and shop til you drop.
- Do Enjoy the Historic Hotel Ambiance: Appreciate the Gaslamp Ramada hotel for all its history, as it even has a functioning cage-style elevator!
- Don't Think You'll Starve: Even if you arrive at the hotel late at night, Brian's 24 Bar and Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 24-hours a day.
- Standard Room: For a budget friendly stay in the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego, the Standard Room at San Diego Ramada Gaslamp is fantastic! With one or two queen beds, these guest rooms have little perks like free Wi-Fi and airport shuttle service as well as great amenities like weekday newspaper, cable TV, pillowtop mattresses, ceiling fans and complimentary access to the fitness center.