Ramada San Diego Airport
Ramada San Diego Airport
San Diego, CA 92101
Ramada San Diego Airport Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Ramada San Diego Airport
- Internet: Ramada San Diego Airport knows how important it is for travelers to keep in touch while out of town. By providing free wireless Internet to guests, Ramada San Diego Airport makes it easy to check work emails, look up fun things to do in San Diego and upload photos while on vacation.
- Airport Shuttle: San Diego Airport Ramada offers an airport shuttle to pick you up and drop you off at San Diego International Airport. The shuttle runs from 5am - 10:30pm so take advantage of this great service from Ramada Hotel San Diego Airport.
- Parking: Free on-site parking is available at Ramada San Diego Airport so guests can rest easy knowing their vehicle is safe and sound while staying at this great San Diego budget hotel.
- 24-Hour Front Desk: Ramada San Diego Airport is available 24/7 for all your front desk needs. Missed your flight and getting in late? Don't worry, there will be a friendly member of Ramada's front desk staff to help you get checked-in to your room and make your stay as easy and worry-free as possible.
- Location: Just minutes from the San Diego International Airport, Ramada San Diego Airport makes traveling easy in America's Finest City. It is also just a short drive to the thriving Gaslamp Quarter and SeaWorld San Diego. Take advantage of this convenient location near all the best San Diego attractions. There is no need to worry about a rental car when you can get everywhere you want to be with just a short cab ride from Ramada San Diego Airport.
Ramada San Diego Airport makes it easy to save money while spending time in San Diego. Cheap rates, free Wi-Fi, free parking and a convenient location near the San Diego International Airport are just a few of the ways this San Diego Airport hotel helps you save money. Don't worry about a rental car. With this great location, guests are just minutes from fun attractions like SeaWorld, Seaport Village and the San Diego Zoo. There is no reason to spend a ton on lodging and gas with a stay at Ramada San Diego Airport.
Enjoy perks like daily continental breakfast and an outdoor heated pool for your downtime at San Diego Airport Ramada. The kids will be happy splashing and playing in the pool, and if you want a fun family friendly outing, head to nearby beaches or take a short drive to Belmont Park. If you're traveling for business or leisure, Ramada San Diego Airport is a convenient choice for all your travel needs.
- Do Pack A Swimsuit: The outdoor pool is heated and available all year round and Ramada San Diego Airport is just minutes from the beach so make sure to pack your favorite swimsuit.
- Standard: The standard guest rooms come with the option of a king-sized bed or with two double-sized beds as well as your choice of smoking or non smoking. The room is also equipped with a microwave and fridge so you can keep snacks and beverages stored in your room for when you get the late night munchies. Put your feet up and relax in front of the 25-inch cable TV or change your Facebook status with the room's complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Two Queens: The whole family can pack into this room with two spacious queen-sized beds. The guest room features local calls, cable TV, free wireless Internet and even a complementary newspaper to help keep every member of the family entertained. It also comes with a coffee maker so you can wake up to the smell of fresh brewed java.
- One King Balcony: Draw the curtains, open the window and walk out onto the balcony in this guest room. Let the fresh air fill the room, but if it becomes too warm or too chilly, use the climate control and air conditioning to create the perfect temperature for you. This guest room also features complementary Wi-Fi access, so feel free to surf the web or check your email.