Rancho Bernardo Inn
Rancho Bernardo Inn
San Diego , CA 92128
Rancho Bernardo Inn Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort and Spa
- Fine and Casual Dining: Treat yourself to a fine dining experience and an assorted wine selection at El Bizcocho at the San Diego Rancho Bernardo Inn, or indulge in the Mediterranean and Southern Californian infused menu at the Veranda Fireside Lounge and Restaurant located on-site.
- Homemade Pastries and Freshly Brewed Coffee to Go: The Rancho Bernardo Inn's Cafe Granada serves fresh breakfast and lunch goodies for guests looking for a quick meal before sightseeing or hitting the spa.
- Professional Floral Arrangements: The Rancho Bernardo Inn at San Diego now has an Inn Floral Department, which creates flower displays for special events or occasions. If you're at in the inn celebrating a birthday, wedding or anniversary, the flower department can provide you with the perfect gift.
- Spa Steamroom, Whirlpool and Saline Pool: The spa facility at the San Diego Rancho Bernardo Inn has the perfect combination of waterworks to relieve your stress. Be sure to reserve a private cabana to lounge under after you submerge yourself in the saline pool.
- Meeting Spaces and Wedding Venue Available: The Rancho Bernardo Inn San Diego is accommodating to special occasions of all sorts from business conferences to weddings. The resort offers a variety of indoor ballrooms and outdoor lawn spaces, in addition to an assortment of picturesque wedding spots from terraces to courtyards.
Why It's Awesome: The San Diego Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort and Spa knows the true meaning of a vacation. The inn combines elements of fun and relaxation, while catering to your needs and creating a calm and pleasant stay away from home. Rancho Bernardo Inn spoils guests with self indulging pleasures such as massages, golf tournaments and summer concerts.
- Pampering Spa Treatments: The Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort and Spa offers facials, massages, body treatments, and nail and waxing services. Organic fruits in facials, body scrubs, and aromatherapy oils during massages are just a few of the many reasons why you should treat yourself to the spa services.
- Golf Resort Access: The golf resort at the San Diego Rancho Bernardo Inn is highly respected among golfers as it hosted PGA and LPGA events. The 18-Hole California Championship Golf Course invites golfers of all skill levels to take a swing on the green.
- Summer Music Series: Every Thursday through Sunday during the summertime, the Veranda Fireside Lounge and Restaurant entertains with live music. Mellow out with a glass of wine and tap your feet to the live performances on the patio.
The Local Scoop: Because the Rancho Bernardo Inn is a getaway resort and spa, it is located in the peaceful and serene San Diego valleys away from the hustle and bustle of the city. However, the inn is located near plenty of things to do in San Diego, and is particularly close to the Safari Park Zoo.
- Do Book a Private Party at the Spa: The San Diego Rancho Bernardo Inn Spa offers services to groups celebrating any occasion.
- Do Take in the View: Guest suites and rooms have their own private balconies or patios with views overlooking the resort's Spanish-style gardens, championship golf course, or the San Diego valley.
- Don't Be Shy: Check out the lofty wine list at El Bizcocho and introduce your taste buds to the flavors of Southern Californian wine at the Rancho Bernardo Inn San Diego.
- Don't Forget to Check the Music Series Schedule: The Verandas Fireside Lounge and Restaurant's outdoor music concerts are a must see during the summer months, so search the concert schedule so you can be sure to catch your favorite performances.