Residence Inn San Diego Central
Residence Inn San Diego Central
San Diego, CA 92111
Residence Inn San Diego Central Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Residence Inn San Diego Central
- Extended Stay Rooms: Why not stick around and make yourself at home? The Residence Inn San Diego Central offers extended stay apartment-style rooms with kitchens, sofa beds and full-size bathrooms.
- Hot Breakfast Buffet: Every morning Central San Diego Residence Inn serves complementary hot breakfast so that guests can start their days off with full and happy bellies.
- BBQ and Picnic Area: Grill up some steaks or hamburgers while the San Diego sun sets in the background or pack up a picnic in the Residence Inn San Diego Central outdoor barbecuing and eating area.
- Pool Access: Round up a game of Sharks and Minnows or challenge the kids to Marco Polo at the outdoor pool at the Central San Diego Residence Inn.
- 24-Hour Convenience Store: The Market Residence Inn's on-site snack store sells the perfect blend of sweet and salty goodies for all of your late night cravings.
Residence Inn San Diego Central is an extended stay hotel, which is situated near Interstates 5, 805 and 15 providing convenient access to all the local San Diego attractions. It is also located around 15 minutes away from the airport for a quick commute to or from your flight. This San Diego hotel provides apartment-style rooms that come equipped with full kitchens and bathrooms to help make guests feel more at home while traveling in San Diego. Because the Residence Inn San Diego Central is pet friendly, don't fret about leaving your furry companion at home especially if you plan to enjoy San Diego for a while.
The Central San Diego Residence Inn has a coin-operated laundry facility, 24-hour snack store, and a fitness and recreation center. The indoor fitness facility has cardio and weight machines, while the outdoor rec center has a basketball, tennis and volleyball court. The inn also has an outdoor heated pool and hot tub where guests can take some laps or lounge by the poolside. Guests are also encouraged to chill and grill at the inn's outdoor BBQ and picnic area.
- Do Practice Your Jump Shot: The Residence Inn in Central San Diego has an outdoor basketball court for you to master your slam dunks in the privacy of the hotel's Sport Court.
- Don't Forget About the Local Restaurants: Just because you have your own kitchen in your hotel room doesn't mean you can't treat yourself to dinner every now and again. The Residence Inn San Diego Central is close to several restaurants serving up Japanese, Mexican and Italian cuisine.
- Two Bedroom Penthouse: Enjoy the nicer things in life with a stay in Residence Inn San Diego Central's Two Bedroom Penthouse. You and your loved ones can relax on two queen size beds and one sleeper sofa bed. If you're working on your computer, you can use complimentary wired Internet access. Enjoy in-room entertainment like premium TV channels and pay movies. Keep your room stocked with food - there's a full size refrigerator and freezer to keep your snacks and beverages.
- Studio Suite: With one queen size bed and one sleeper sofa bed, the Studio Suite at Residence Inn San Diego Central provides comfortable sleep space for you and your loved ones. The air conditioning in the suite ensures that your family stays cool even with the San Diego sunshine and the coffee and tea maker will get you going for the day.
- Studio Two Queen Suite: Residence Inn San Diego Central offers the Studio Two Queen Suite for guests who'd like to have three sleep surfaces available. The two queen beds and one sleeper sofa bed in the suite can provide great rest for friends and families on vacation. Spend time in the private kitchen, where a full size refrigerator and freezer can hold your snacks and beverages, a stovetop awaits your home cooking and the microwave can heat up leftovers.