Residence Inn Mission Valley
Residence Inn Mission Valley
San Diego, CA 92108
Residence Inn Mission Valley Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Residence Inn Mission Valley
- Exceptional Value: Stay within your budget while you're in San Diego, and book an amazing guest room at Residence Inn Mission Valley. This San Diego hotel provides an exceptional value for visitors who are keeping an eye on their budgets.
- Ideal For Extended Stays: Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley is great for San Diego visitors who plan to be in the area for an extended time. With great amenities that help you feel at home more than at a hotel, Mission Valley Residence Inn can be your extended-stay hotel of choice.
- Newly Renovated: Mission Valley San Diego Residence Inn got a makeover recently - and you're sure to be impressed when you walk through the doors and check out all the updates.
- Free Wi-Fi: Stay up to date on the latest and greatest things happening in your friends' lives. Using the free Wi-Fi at Mission Valley Residence Inn, you can check your Facebook, Twitter and email. The free Wi-Fi at Residence Inn Mission Valley allows you to surf the web with no stress.
- Daily Breakfast Buffet: Residence Inn Mission Valley fills you up with a great all-you-can-eat breakfast every morning. Residence Inn Mission Valley gets you energized so that you can enjoy San Diego attractions the rest of the day.
Residence Inn Mission Valley welcomes you to feel right at home - and with all the services and amenities that you can enjoy, that's easy to do. Mission Valley Residence Inn serves a complimentary breakfast buffet every day, so be sure to bring your appetite! Mission Valley San Diego Residence Inn also provides free Wi-Fi so that you can check your email, share pictures and more on the Internet.
Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley is definitely a place to consider staying if you're watching your budget. Residence Inn Mission Valley provides exceptional values to guests - and you'll be able to save more money that you can then use on things to do in San Diego. If you're planning to be in San Diego for some time, Mission Valley Residence Inn is a great option for your extended stay.
- Do Exercise During Your Stay: Head to the on-site fitness room for a great workout at Residence Inn Mission Valley.
- Don't Be Without A Snack: In the middle of the night, you might get suddenly hungry - and that's why Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley has a 24-hour market. You can get snacks and beverages to enjoy anytime the craving strikes at this great San Diego budget hotel.
- One Bedroom Suite: Your stay at Residence Inn Mission Valley will be extremely comfortable in the One Bedroom Suite. You and your family have plenty of space to relax. The One Bedroom Suite has two queen size beds so that everyone has a place to rest their head after fun-filled days in San Diego. The 32" flat panel TV offers lots of entertainment for families to enjoy together. Of course, it wouldn't be a movie night without delicious food and beverages - and the private kitchen makes great homemade meals possible! You can make tasty dishes using the stovetop. Clean-up afterwards is easy with the kitchen's dishwasher.
- Two Bedroom Suite: Overlooking the pool or courtyard, Residence Inn Mission Valley's Two Bedroom Suite is perfect for those who like a pretty view. You can relax and feel energized to work, if needed. When you're ready to send off some emails or simply update your Facebook status, you can use free wired or wireless Internet service. The Two Bedroom Suite can feature two full size beds or one king size bed. If it's just you and your sweetie, the single king size bed can be perfect! If you're traveling with your family, you can make sure everyone has a place to sleep with the two full size beds.