San Diego Country Estates
San Diego Country Estates
Ramona, CA 92065
San Diego Country Estates Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About San Diego Country Estates
- Location: San Diego Country Estates is tucked into the beautiful rural communities of Ramona and Julian. This part of east county San Diego is striking with beautiful oak trees, tall grasses, expansive fields and rolling hills. Enjoy the "Old West" in this historic area and revel in the simple life (with modern day perks) at Country Estates San Diego.
- Parking: San Diego's Country Estates offers free on-site parking for guests. Since it has a relatively remote location, you'll want to have a car to check out local San Diego attractions. The San Diego Zoo Safari Park is only 30 minutes away and the beach is less than an hour from this great San Diego resort.
- Internet: San Diego Country Estates is a great place to relax and enjoy the experience. Many guests like to just getaway and enjoy the environment but if you need to check emails, keep up to date on work or social media, Country Estates in San Diego provides free high speed wireless Internet in some of it's common areas for all your web browsing needs.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in at San Diego Country Estates isn't until 4:30pm so enjoy the area before checking in. Check-out is 12pm giving guests time to enjoy their last morning at Country Estates San Diego and prepare for the trip home.
- Accommodations: All units at San Diego Country Estates are suites with kitchens, microwaves and refrigerators. This make it easy to grocery shop and cook in your suite. Make your stay at Country Estates in San Diego feel like a home away from home with the spacious condo-like accommodations.
Why It's Awesome: The environment of San Diego Country Estates is unforgettable. The property is set up like an apartment complex nesteled in the foothills of Ramona. There is no stuffy hotel feeling, awkward lobby or crowded rooms. Country Estates San Diego are spacious and accommodating while still providing the amenities of a hotel like a pool, hot tub and sauna.
- On-site Activities: Country Estates of San Diego is home to some amazing fitness and sports facilities. They have tennis courts, a driving range, golf course, horseback riding, heated pool, fitness facility and so much more! It's a great place to enjoy the San Diego sunshine and be active on your vacation. Of course, if relaxation is your idea of a perfect vacation, there are lots of ways to kick back and relax at San Diego Country Estates as well.
- Ways To Relax: Not everyone wants to be busy all the time so San Diego Country Estates has lots of great options for ways to relax. Head down to the outdoor heated pool and lounge the day away or take a dip in the soothing hot tub. If you want something a little less ordinary, head to the sauna and sweat your worries away or pack a picnic and enjoy lunch on the picnic tables at San Diego Country Estates.
- Local Area: Ramona, CA is a rural town in east county San Diego. Home to horse ranches and friendly locals, this area has beautiful topography and shows guests a different side of San Diego. Take a day away from Country Estates San Diego and head to one of the local wineries in Ramona. If apple pie and horse drawn carts are more your style, head up to Julian, CA just a short drive from San Diego Country Estates known for the best apple pie in town. This beautiful tourist attraction has a few blocks of quaint country living with boutique shops, mom and pop restaurants and beautiful scenery.
The Local Scoop: San Diego isn't just glassy waves and sandy beaches, it's home to an array of beautiful areas and Ramona is no exception. San Diego Country Estates will show you a different and exciting side of San Diego. It's ideal for a romantic getaway or a fun weekend trip for San Diego locals as well as out of town visitors. Come see the country side of San Diego at this fantastic resort.
- Do Bring a Swimsuit: Between the outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, you're going to want a bathing suit while stay at San Diego Country Estates.
- Do Spend a Day in Julian: This quaint mountain town is just up the road from Country Estates in San Diego and definitely worth the drive. Nestled in the foothills, Julian is home to great apple pie and lots of fun boutique shopping in a western community.
- Don't Forget Your Workout Clothes: San Diego Country Estates has a fitness center for all your workout needs as well as tennis courts, a driving range and horseback riding.
- Don't Worry About Food: The suites at San Diego Country Estates have full kitchens for all your cooking and food storage needs.