The Sofia Hotel San Diego
The Sofia Hotel San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
The Sofia Hotel San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About The Sofia Hotel San Diego
- Pets Live Large Here: Your furry friends are VIPs at The Sofia Hotel San Diego. Your dogs sure will love coming to San Diego when they get to make new pals at doggy daycare and receive new fur cuts during grooming services. The Sofia Hotel San Diego even offers in-room pet sitting.
- Full Spa: The spa at The Sofia Hotel San Diego helps you relax after the stress of traveling to get here. Treat yourself to the Earth + Sky massage at San Diego Sofia Hotel - this treatment focuses on your hands and feet, and the various circulatory and pressure points on them.
- Harkishan Yoga Studio: Find your inner balance at San Diego Sofia Hotel. Enjoy the sanctuary of The Harkishan Yoga Studio, open 24-hours, with audio and video surround sound, yoga mats and an on-call yoga instructor. Stretch those muscles, focus on your breathing and clear your mind of the anxious, doubting noise.
- Health Center: Sofia Hotel San Diego Downtown has cardio equipment and free weights. Get your heart pumping at Sofia Hotel Downtown San Diego's health center! Need that extra push during your workouts? Do workout routines with an on-call personal trainer at San Diego Sofia Hotel. The health center stays open 24-hours a day.
- Restaurant: Guests staying at San Diego Sofia Hotel love to dine at the on-site restaurant, Currant Brasserie. Feed yourself only the best - the fresh seasonal food will rock your taste buds. Seared sea scallops or grilled Scottish salmon might tantalize your palate tonight - or you might choose to go with braised lamb belly or herb roasted heritage pork loin.
Why It's Awesome: Sofia Hotel Downtown is steps from restaurants, shops, office towers, courthouses and the San Diego Convention Center. San Diego Sofia Hotel mixes fabulous drinks at the on-site bar. Among San Diego hotels, The Sofia Hotel San Diego is a stand-out place to stay.
- Top Downtown Spot: Get to your favorite destinations from Sofia Hotel San Diego Downtown. With its prime location on West Broadway, Sofia Hotel Downtown San Diego allows you to hit the streets and walk to where you want to go downtown.
- Drinks at Currant: Hit the social scene at Currant - and the amazing happy hour from 4pm-7pm and 9pm-closing every single day of the week. Your day was fun-filled with visits to San Diego attractions - now kick back with a couple delicious cocktails.
- Gaslamp Walkabout: For a guided tour of San Diego's Gaslamp district, consider taking the Gaslamp Walkabout. This fun tour happens every Saturday and Sunday at 9am.
The Local Scoop: When your'e staying downtown at The Sofia Hotel San Diego, you have the run of the town when it comes to the cuisine you can enjoy. Brazilian, Indian, Persian, Mexican, Japanese and American dishes are being served up in the Gaslamp every day - and you're conveniently within walking distance to them all.
- Do Enjoy Spa Treatments: You could try the Milk + Honey Hydration Wrap when you visit Spa Sofia. This treatment at San Diego Sofia Hotel nourishes your skin to the max. While your skin enjoys the healthful combination of protein rich milk and humectant honey, you'll also get a stress relieving head and facial massage at The Sofia Hotel San Diego.
- Do Take Fitness Classes: Tone your abs at The Sofia Hotel San Diego. The mat Pilate's class at San Diego Sofia Hotel can strengthen your core through a series of conditioning exercises. To unite mind, body and spirit, take the yoga class offered at Sofia Hotel Downtown San Diego.
- Don't Give Up Leftovers: If you'd really like to save what you still have of restaurant dishes, you can keep them in the mini-fridge in your room at San Diego Sofia Hotel.
- Don't Worry About Your Laptop: The electronic in-room laptop safe at The Sofia Hotel San Diego will guard your valuables well.