Surfer Beach Hotel
Surfer Beach Hotel
San Diego, CA 92109
Surfer Beach Hotel Information+ -
Top 5 things To Know About The Surfer Beach Hotel
- Internet: Surfer Beach Hotel offers wireless Internet in each guest room. Stay up to date with social media, work emails and upload photos of all of the fun things to do in San Diego while staying at this budget friendly beach hotel.
- Pet Policy: Pacific Beach Surfer Hotel had pet friendly lodging. Just four miles from dog beach in Ocean Beach, Surfer Beach Hotel San Diego is a great place to bring your favorite pooch for a vacation the whole family can enjoy.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in at Surfer Beach Pacific Beach is 4pm so get to your room and watch a beautiful sunset over the Pacific. Check-out is 12pm so guests don't have to rush to pack up and head home. Take your time, sip your coffee and revel in the gorgeous beachfront setting of the Surfer Beach Hotel.
- Parking: On-site parking is available at Surfer Beach Hotel San Diego for $15/day. This is key since Pacific Beach can get really busy and parking can be tough so enjoy this service from Surfer Beach Hotel (prices are subject to change.)
- Dining: Surfer Beach Hotel San Diego is home to World Famous, one of the best restaurants in San Diego. It's beachfront location, great food and thriving atmosphere make this hot spot a must when staying at Pacific Beach Surfer Beach Hotel. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, guests can enjoy this great eatery any time of day.
Surfer Beach Hotel makes it possible to enjoy beachfront accommodations just steps from the Pacific Ocean. Located on the boardwalk between Pacific Beach and Mission Beach, this San Diego budget hotel is ideal for people looking to soak up the sun or hit the party area of Pacific Beach. This part of town is perfect for the young 20-something just out of college, looking to have a fun time in San Diego. Local bars like Typhoon Saloon and the Tavern are great for a fun night out and if you want something a little more high-class, the Gaslamp Quarter is only ten minutes away.
Although the Surfer Beach Hotel seems a little dated, the amenities are great like an outdoor beachfront heated pool, Wi-Fi, complimentary coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and espresso, as well as on-site parking make it a good choice for a budget friendly beach vacation. Enjoy the cool breeze of the ocean and listen to the waves crash from your hotel room without spending an arm and a leg when you stay at Surfer Beach Hotel Pacific Beach.
- Do Pack Your Best Swimsuit: Surfer Beach Hotel is located in Pacific Beach and this place has quite a scene. The young beautiful locals of San Diego frequent this area so make sure you pack your best swimsuit before hitting the beach.
- Don't Forget Sunscreen: Between the pool, boardwalk and beach, you'll probably be in the sun most of the day at Surfer Beach Hotel so make sure to pack the sunscreen and apply generously.
- Ocean View Doubles: Ogle the beach from this guest room at Surfer Beach Hotel San Diego. With an ocean view that will take your breath away, the Ocean View Doubles guest room can definitely be a treat for the eyes. Two double beds provide room for you and your friends to sleep comfortably. The pillow top mattresses and premium bedding will help you sleep soundly throughout the night. This room is 208 sq. ft.
- Ocean View King: Watch shows on a 42" flat panel TV in this room at Surfer Beach Hotel San Diego. You'll get cable and premium channels! Working on your laptop is convenient here - the complimentary wireless Internet access allows you to surf the web easily. The Ocean View King Room has a refrigerator, so get snacks and drinks from the store to keep in your room. When you go to sleep, you can use the blackout drapes to make your room as dark as possible. This room is 208 sq. ft.
- Junior Suite: Enjoy a great stay in Surfer Beach Hotel San Diego's Junior Suite. The balcony is a dreamy spot to enjoy views of the beach and ocean. Go to sleep on the suite's bed with its pillowtop mattress and premium bedding. When you'd like in-room entertainment, flip on the 42" flat panel TV and watch premium channels. The Junior Suite has a kitchenette with a microwave, coffee/tea maker and refrigerator. These accommodations are 217 sq. ft.