Tower 23 Hotel San Diego
Tower 23 Hotel San Diego
San Diego, CA 92109
Tower 23 Hotel San Diego Information+ -
5 Things to Know About Tower 23 Hotel San Diego:
- Tower 23 Namesake: Tower 23 Hotel San Diego derived its name from lifeguard tower number 23 that sits just outside of the hotel in Pacific Beach.
- Beach Front Property: San Diego Tower 23 Hotel is located right on the Pacific Beach Boardwalk. The patios, balconies, and tower deck overlook the sand and sea, with a view of Crystal Pier.
- Private Dining: For guests that are celebrating a special event or are meeting for business, Tower 23 Hotel will reserve its charming dining hall with a 1,000 wine bottle wall and a private outdoor patio for whatever the occasion.
- Variety of Rooms: Tower 23 Hotel provides guests with a selection of five different guest rooms and suites to choose from with varying views and posh amenities.
- Location: The San Diego hotel is conveniently within walking distance of shops, restaurants and bars.
Why It's Awesome: Tower 23 Hotel in San Diego knows the true meaning of a vacation. Tower 23 Hotel realizes that guests want to feel pampered and spoiled while they relax, rejuvenate and recharge. Because of this understanding, San Diego Tower 23 Hotel offers guests the most comfortable bedding, spa treatments and restaurant and bar service.
- Sleep on a Cloud: Sleeping at the Tower 23 Hotel San Diego is a heavenly experience as the king and queen-sized Tempur-Pedic Serenity beds are each made with fine down duvets and pillows with 100% Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Spa Services: San Diego Tower 23 Hotel offers in-room spa treatments. Relax and rejuvenate in the comfort of your private hotel room with a massage, facial or body treatment. Also ask staff about the yoga sessions and spa packages available in order to get a complete sense of serenity and relaxation.
- Restaurant and Bar Access: Sip cocktails while lounging on the outdoor beds at the Tower Bar with a view of the sunset over the Pacific Ocean, or order fresh oysters from JRDN: Surf: Sky: Spirit with the calming wave wall in the background. The restaurant's surf and turf menu serves guest hip cuisine unique to California.
The Local Scoop: Pacific Beach Tower 23 Hotel is within walking distance of Garnet Avenue, a popular strip for shopping and dining. The streets surrounding the San Diego Tower 23 Hotel offer an exciting nightlife scene with music venues, bars, restaurants and nightclubs. For guests searching for adventure outside of Pacific Beach, there are tons of San Diego attractions in the close vicinity and various other things to do in San Diego.
- Do Try the Spa Packages: Pacific Beach Tower 23 Hotel offers guests spa packages that include combinations of massage, facials and body scrubs.
- Do Rent a Bicycle: Tower 23 Hotel in San Diego is located on the boardwalk that runs through Pacific Beach. The path is great for riding a bike along the coastline.
- Don't Worry if You Don't Enjoy Seafood: JRDN: Surf: Sky: Spirit serves delicious non-seafood dishes such as duck breast, roast chicken and sirloin steak, in addition to the seafood menu.
- Don't Stay on Dry Land: There are plenty of rental shops in the area to provide guests with water sporting equipment. Give surfing a try, sail during sunset or cruise on a boogie board while vacationing at the Tower 23 Hotel.