San Diego Town and Country Resort
San Diego Town and Country Resort
San Diego, CA 92108
San Diego Town and Country Resort Information
San Diego Town and Country Resort Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Fitness Center
- Golf Course
- Spa Services
- Self Parking
- Room Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- In-Room Safe
- Convenience Store
- Coffee Maker
Top 5 Things to Know About San Diego Town and Country Resort
- Trolley Station on Property: The San Diego Town and Country Resort hotel has a trolley station on site to help make traveling and sightseeing easier and more accessible for guests.
- Pool Access: The Country Town and Resort San Diego hotel has three swimming pools to encourage guests to stop, relax and enjoy the beautiful San Diego climate.
- Terrace Cafe and Deli: The on-site cafe and deli serves fresh cookies and pastries as well as the perfect snacks and sandwiches to bring on-the-go.
- Environmentally Friendly: The Country Town and Resort in San Diego proudly takes green initiatives, as it uses a compact fluorescent lighting conversion, for example, to help conserve energy.
- Meeting and Convention Services: The staff at the San Diego Country Town and Resort is eager to assist guests with their meeting, banquet and catering needs. The San Diego hotel also has the largest private meeting space in the city.
Why It's Awesome: While there are plenty of things to do in San Diego, the San Diego Country Town and Resort makes it tempting for guests to stay on the property for their vacation. Spoiling guests with the five different dining experiences accompanied by live music, and offering massage and spa treatments at the Bella Tosca Day Spa, the Country Town and Resort San Diego provides fun, comfort and entertainment within the hotel's walls.
- Bella Tosca Day Spa: The best way to relax while on vacation is to spoil yourself, and the Bella Tosca Day Spa knows just how to accomplish that. The facility pampers with a salon and spa where guests can have their hair styled and nails manicured, while receiving massages, facials and body treatments.
- Five Restaurants On Site: The Country Town and Resort San Diego has a variety of dining options from the Fresh Californian cuisine served at Trellises Garden Grille to the prime ribs and salmon offered at Kelly's Steakhouse. The San Diego resort also has seven TV monitors, video games, and a pool table at Charlie's full bar and restaurant, which is also located on the property.
- Live Entertainment: Every Friday and Saturday night, the Pier Group entertains at Trellises Garden Grilled, while Kelly's Steakhouse hosts a live piano player at the piano bar every evening.
The Local Scoop: The 27-hole championship Riverwalk Golf Club is located adjacent to the San Diego Country Town and Resort. There are also 85 other golf courses nearby Country Town and Resort. For guests looking for San Diego sites other than golf courses, the trolley station located on the hotel's property provides transportation to other easily accessible attractions.
- Do Pack Your Workout Gear: The Bella Tosca Day Spa also has a fitness center. After burning some calories on the treadmill, relax in the facility's sauna steam room and whirlpool.
- Do Put on Your Dancing Shoes: Every Friday and Saturday night Trellises Garden Grille opens up for dancing in the lounge.
- Don't Worry About Tan Lines: Bella Tosca Day Spa offers SprayFX tanning, which provides guests with a golden even spray tan in just 15 minutes.
- Don't Hesitate to Ask About Poolside Catering: The event staff at the Country Resort and Spa is more than happy to offer the outdoor pool pavilion and catering service for special events and occasions.