University Towers at SDSU
University Towers at SDSU
San Diego, CA 92115
University Towers at SDSU Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About University Towers at SDSU
- Swimming Pool: Treat yourself to a study break and visit the pool - there's a great one at University Towers at SDSU. Once you've refreshed yourself with a swim, you'll be ready to hit the books again. University Towers SDSU's swimming pool is a nice place to relax with your friends. Get your "me" time here, too, and lounge at the pool with a magazine - or just doze off under the luxurious San Diego sun.
- Aztec Market: All this studying and socializing can make a person hungry! Luckily, University Towers SDSU is conveniently located next to Aztec Market. Stop by for hearty soups, salads and sandwiches. Even if you're on the go, you can pick up fresh food to take with you. The nice thing about staying at SDSU University Towers is the convenience of having both frozen and ready-to-eat entrees available for purchase at Aztec Market. Every now and then, head to San Diego restaurants with your friends for a great meal too.
- Wi-Fi Access: Get onto the Internet to do research for your classes! The Wi-Fi access in your room at University Towers at SDSU lets you easily do your homework and study. San Diego State University Towers' convenient Wi-Fi access lets you enjoy the comfort of your room while studying - if you don't feel like going to the library or a coffee shop to study today, you can do so in your suite at SDSU University Towers.
- Furnished Double Rooms: Just like a VIP at a hotel, you'll enjoy furnished and ready-to-live accommodations at SDSU University Towers. You'll share your room with another student. Each room has two double beds, two closets and two dressers. In addition, there are two desks, two chairs and a micro fridge.
- Semi-Private Bathrooms: You and your roommate will both have access to the same sink area in your room. The bathroom with a toilet and shower is shared by your double room and another double room. University Towers SDSU's semi-private bathrooms are environmentally friendly features - they encourage efficient and shared use of utilities.
University Towers at SDSU offers comfortable accommodations for students. Between attending classes, studying and writing papers, residents of University Towers SDSU appreciate having the option of visiting the swimming pool. SDSU University Towers' swimming pool is a wonderful place to de-stress and take a break from the busy academic life. With Aztec Market close by, residents have plenty of options for eating, whether they're in the mood for great salads, sandwiches or hot entrees.
- Do Study In Your Room: Thanks to the Wi-Fi access at University Towers SDSU, you can do Internet research in your room.
- Don't Go Hungry: You can walk to Aztec Market from SDSU University Towers. Grab some good food, and store any leftovers in your room's micro fridge.