West Park Inn San Diego
West Park Inn San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
West Park Inn San Diego Information
West Park Inn San Diego Amenities
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Air Conditioning
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Fitness Center
- Disability Accessible
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Coffee Maker
Top 5 Things to Know About The West Park Inn San Diego
- Location: The West Park Inn San Diego is conveniently located on the outskirts of downtown San Diego next to Balboa Park. The popular San Diego Gaslamp Quarter is just five minutes away making it easy to get to the top San Diego restaurants and popular nightlife as well as Seaport Village and the Convention Center. The central location of the West Park Inn downtown San Diego allows you to enjoy all the best San Diego attractions with the greatest of ease including the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld and the many pristine beaches.
- Parking: Parking is free and easy at the San Diego West Park Inn. You will never have trouble finding a parking spot nearby, but if you are coming in from out of town and planning on getting a rental car, you may not need it. The West Park Inn Balboa Park is situated right next to the trolley station and a local bus stop, so public transportation is very convenient, and since you're so close to downtown, a taxi ride is very reasonable.
- Specials and Packages: The West Park Inn San Diego often offers a variety of online specials and vacation packages, which can save you loads of money on your next trip to San Diego. Make sure you check their website for the most up-to-date information concerning valuable discounts and packages.
- Extended Stay Discounts: The West Park Inn downtown San Diego is partly a residential hotel since they offer extended stay discounts, so if you are planning a lengthy trip to San Diego, this can save you a great deal of cash. If you stay seven nights or more, you can enjoy a greatly reduced weekly rate while staying at the West Park Inn.
- Business Friendly: The San Diego West Park Inn is a very business friendly hotel offering free high-speed wireless Internet as well as unlimited use of their on-site business center. The full service business center includes everything you need for a successful business trip such as a computer, printer, copier, fax machine and Fed Ex pick-up. You can also make use of the small on-site meeting room for private business meetings.
Why It's Awesome: The West Park Inn San Diego has an extremely convenient location in Bankers Hill on the outskirts of downtown where you have easy access to any of the best things to do in San Diego. The hotel offers comfortable accommodations for very cheap nightly rates, and they even have extended stay packages for anyone staying longer than a week.
- Balboa Park: This beautiful, historic area of San Diego is very easy to get to from the West Park Inn downtown San Diego. In fact, it is a mere ten minute walk from the front door of the West Park Inn San Diego. Bring your family and check out the famous San Diego museums in Balboa Park, or have a picnic and a nice walk.
- Downtown San Diego: Anyone travelling to San Diego wants to go to downtown, which makes staying at the West Park Inn downtown San Diego a stellar choice for cheap accommodations near the city. Downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp Quarter is just a five minute taxi ride, so you can easily enjoy over 75 restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- Amenities: The West Park Inn San Diego has a multitude of amenities for its guests to enjoy throughout their stay. These include complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, a variety of vending machines and laundry facilities. Relax on the outdoor patio and enjoy some of the fresh San Diego air.
The Local Scoop: The West Park Inn San Diego is located in Bankers Hill, which puts it near a few of San Diego's best bars. Check out the Starlite Lounge for some amazing cocktails as well as the Regal Beagle a little further down the road. Also, nearby are a few of San Diego's best restaurants, El Indio, Blue Water Grill and Lucha Libre - all three of which were featured on the Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Do Your Laundry: The West Park Inn San Diego has an on-site laundry facility for your convenience, and comes in handy for anybody utilizing their extended stay program.
- Do See the Gaslamp: The Gaslamp Quarter is a must for any visitors to San Diego. Whether you are looking for a pumped-up night out on the town or just a nice sit-down dinner, you will find that and more in the Gaslamp Quarter. This area of downtown is home to fantastic shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants.
- Don't Forget the Kids: The West Park Inn San Diego is a kid friendly hotel, so if you happen to be planning a budgeted family vacation to San Diego, you should check out the West Park Inn for their cheap accommodations.
- Don't Bring the Dog: Unfortunately, the West Park Inn San Diego is not a pet friendly hotel, so you must leave your favorite furry pal at home and make arrangements for him while you're away.