Wyndham Garden San Diego
Wyndham Garden San Diego
San Diego, CA 92110
Wyndham Garden San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Wyndham Garden San Diego
- 24-Hour Business Center: Whether you're working early before the crack of dawn or pulling an all-nighter for work, the Wyndham Garden San Diego has you covered. Its business center is open all hours to provide you with all your business amenities.
- Victory MMA and Fitness Center: Just because you're on vacation doesn't mean you have to slack on your fitness routine. The San Diego Wyndham Garden hotel has a health club with weightlifting and cardiovascular equipment and a sauna.
- Event Services: The Wyndham Garden hotel in San Diego has three meeting and reception spaces. The Wyndham also provides catering services and wedding coordinators to make sure your special occasion runs smoothly.
- On-site Restaurant and Bakery: Du-par's Restaurant and Bakery located on the Wyndham Garden hotel premises offers a 24-hour in-dining experience and room service between 6:00am and 10:00pm. The fresh fruit pies are a favorite at the bakery.
- Guest Laundry Services: Don't fret if your clothes are crumpled from your suitcase or you spilled juice on your favorite Hawaiian t-shirt, the Wyndham Garden San Diego hotel has an on-site guest laundry facility.
Why It's Awesome: The Wyndham Garden in San Diego understands that a pool and hot tub center is one of the best ways to ensure a well-rested vacation, so each room at the hotel has easy access to the pool facility. If you're in search of a little more adventure than what the poolside offers, jump on the hotel's shuttle and arrive at SeaWorld minutes later. Before heading off for the day, stop at the hotel gift shop to stock up on some snacks for the trip. These conveniences make the Wyndham Garden a prime San Diego hotel option.
- Pool and Spa Area: Dive into the Wyndham Garden pool or relax in the bubbly jacuzzi. The hotel also offers food and drink service to the poolside, so you never have to leave your lounge chair, even if you're hungry.
- SeaWorld Access: The San Diego Wyndham Garden hotel is only two miles away from Shamu and his aquatic friends at SeaWorld, so round up the kids and ask the hotel about it's shuttle service to and from the adventure spot.
- Gift Shop: Even if you never ventured further than the poolside during your vacation, the San Diego Wyndham Garden hotel provides you with all the souvenirs you need for your friends and family back home. The on-site gift shop also conveniently sells snacks and cold drinks.
The Local Scoop: The Wyndham Garden hotel in San Diego is in the perfect location for attraction seeking visitors as it is just a short car ride to Pacific Beach, Mission Bay Aquatic Park, and the Gaslamp District. It's also less than a mile away from the Valley View Casino Center, which hosts live entertainment and concerts. When the time has come to jet set home, the San Diego hotel is a convenient four miles away from the airport.
- Do Bring Fluffy Along for the Trip: The Wyndham Garden hotel allows pets under 20 lbs for a minimal fee. If you're traveling with your dog, be sure to check out the dog friendly park, Dog Beach, located just a few miles from the hotel.
- Do Pack Your Surf Board: Wyndham Garden is situated only several miles aways from popular surf spots including Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach, and Mission Beach.
- Don't Leave Your Laptop At Home: Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the hotel at the San Diego Wyndham Garden.
- Don't Forget to Pack Your Swimsuit: Between the hotel's pool and spa and the local beaches, it may even be a good idea to pack two or three!