Howard Johnson SeaWorld
Howard Johnson SeaWorld
San Diego, CA 92110
Howard Johnson SeaWorld Information
Howard Johnson SeaWorld Amenities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pool
- In-Room Safe
- Shuttle Service
Top 5 Things to Know About Howard Johnson SeaWorld San Diego
- Complimentary Breakfast: Howard Johnson Inn SeaWorld San Diego offers a delicious complimentary breakfast each morning of your stay. The free breakfast at Howard Johnson San Diego SeaWorld Airport Hotel includes fruit, pastries and a fun make your own Belgian waffle station.
- Parking: Parking at Howard Johnson San Diego SeaWorld Area is complimentary for all guests. The lot is close to the hotel and convenient for guest parking.
- Internet Access: Perfect for business travelers or vacationers looking to maintain their online lives, Howard Johnson Inn SeaWorld has free wireless Internet in public areas and hotel rooms for guest convenience.
- Sun Activities: Howard Johnson Inn SeaWorld San Diego has an outdoor pool and is located within 10 minutes of beautiful San Diego beaches, great San Diego neighborhoods and fun San Diego attractions. Get out and enjoy the gorgeous San Diego weather with this great variety of outdoor things to do near Howard Johnson San Diego SeaWorld Area.
- Pet Policy: There are no pets allowed at Howard Johnson SeaWorld San Diego but it is very family friendly so even though you have to leave the real animals at home, you can still bring your kids!
Why It's Awesome: Not only is Howard Johnson SeaWorld Hotel near all of the best things to do in San Diego, but it also has wonderful transportation options to some of the local hotspots. These Howard Johnson San Diego Hotel shuttles make getting places easy and convenient, making your overall vacation much more convenient.
- San Diego International Airport: The Howard Johnson SeaWorld San Diego shuttle to the San Diego International Airport is actually complimentary, making it a wonderful way to get from the airport to your hotel and back. The shuttle is available from the airport to the hotel 10am to 8pm and from the hotel to the airport 5am to 2pm.
- SeaWorld San Diego: The SeaWorld shuttle from Howard Johnson SeaWorld San Diego is $10 per person round trip ($5 one-way) The shuttle to and from SeaWorld San Diego departs from Howard Johnson SeaWorld San Diego Hotel at 10am and picks up from SeaWorld at 5pm.
- Cruise Terminal: A shuttle from Howard Johnson San Diego SeaWorld Area is available to the Cruise Ship Terminal with 24 hours advance booking notice. The fee for this great Howard Johnson San Diego Hotel amenity is $10 per room.
The Local Scoop: The name suggests one of the most important reasons to stay at Howard Johnson San Diego SeaWorld Area Hotel - SeaWorld itself, of course! But what you should know before booking is that there are tons of other wonderful reasons to stay at Howard Johnson San Diego Hotel, too.
- Do Walk to Old Town: Howard Johnson SeaWorld San Diego is so close to Old Town San Diego that you can actually walk there! This historic site is full of great museums by day and delicious food and nightlife. The whole family will love the time spent here learning about the historic beginnings of San Diego.
- Do Stay Here for Comic-Con: Howard Johnson San Diego SeaWorld Area Hotel is a perfect affordable place to stay if you are in town for San Diego Comic-Con International. Not only will you get a great deal for your rooms on a weekend where hotels notoriously are more expensive, but you'll also be close to public transportation to all of the action.
- Don't Ignore the In-Room Safes: There are in-room safes at all of the rooms Howard Johnson San Diego SeaWorld Airport Hotel and a nightly fee is added to your bill whether or not you use them. We suggest using them just in case, especially since you are paying for access anyway!
- Don't Stress About Packing: One of the best perks of a stay at Howard Johnson SeaWorld San Diego is that it is right across the street from great stores and restaurants. Don't stress about forgetting to pack that one essential item - chances are you can find it right across the street from your hotel and be set for the whole trip!