La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club
La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club
San Diego, CA 92037
La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club Promotions
La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club
- Location: The La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club is situated right on the beach in La Jolla shores. This is the most beautiful stretch of beach in San Diego with areas great for surfing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and scuba diving. La Jolla is literally "the jewel" of San Diego with unrivaled views as well as phenomenal San Diego restaurants, popular boutiques and many art galleries. The Beach and Tennis Club La Jolla is the perfect place to spend the summer.
- Specials and Packages: The Beach and Tennis Club La Jolla offers a variety of specials and vacation packages throughout the year depending on the season. Many of the La Jolla Beach and Tennis club packages include beachfront accommodations and exclusive access to the tennis courts. Be sure to check online for an updated list of current offers from this La Jolla beachfront hotel.
- Resort Amenities: Enjoy exclusive use of a dozen championship tennis courts, a par-3/9-hole golf course, heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi. The La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club provides complimentary high-speed wireless Internet and parking to all club members and the guests they bring to the resort. Eat at one of the three on-site restaurants and be sure to duck in to the state-of-the-art fitness center for a quick workout or a reviving massage treatment at La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club.
- Long Term Stay Program: Due to the location and luxurious amenities, generations of families have returned to stay at these beautiful La Jolla beachfront suites year after year. The long term stay program provides special rates for anyone staying from one week to a month or even longer, anytime of the year. There are a couple other perks to the program including preferred reservation status for specific dates as well as a guarantee for your favorite room at La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club.
- Beachfront Cottages: The La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club is home to two gorgeous beachfront cottages available for reservations. Each cottage is just a few steps from the beach and has a serene view of the pond area. These two-bedroom home-away-from-homes have one king size bed in the master bedroom and two twin beds in the second room. They also boast a comfortable living room, fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, washer/dryer combo and designated parking spaces. Also, you can enjoy all of the luxurious amenities throughout your stay.
Why It's Awesome: The Beach and Tennis Club La Jolla offers the most exclusive and spacious beachfront accommodations as one of San Diego's premier beach resorts. From studios to multi-bedroom suites to two bedroom cottages, you won't find better La Jolla beachfront suites than at the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club. When you stay at the Beach and Tennis Club in La Jolla, you will enjoy luxury treatment throughout your stay as well as the most exclusive access to a private beach and breathtaking views from your rooms.
- On-Site Dining: The Beach and Tennis Club La Jolla boasts three on-site restaurants, all providing a premium fine dining experience. Check out Club Dining, the Shores Restaurant and the popular Marine Room, which has won awards for it delicious food and unrivaled customer service. All three of the restaurants have ocean views and you can order room service directly to your suite.
- Private Beach: The La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club sits directly on the beach and in turn has a private stretch of sand for guests to enjoy. On the beach you can take advantage of umbrellas, lounge chairs, barbecues and fire pits. The Beach and Tennis Club also provides full service catering as well as food and beverage service directly to your spot on the beach.
- La Jolla: La Jolla Village is just a few minutes away from the Beach and Tennis Club, and is full of fine dining restaurants, boutique shops and art galleries. Don't miss La Jolla Cove and "Seal Beach" just to the south. From the cliffs in La Jolla you will have the best view of the sunset every night, and may even catch a glimpse of the elusive "green flash."
The Local Scoop: During the summer months you will find the area of La Jolla Shores Beach directly in front of the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club swarming with Leopard sharks. This phenomenon is a must see for anyone staying in the area, and at the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club you have a VIP pass. These sharks are completely harmless bottom feeders, so you don't have to worry at all about being bitten or in any danger at all. Just slap on some snorkeling gear and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Do Bring Your Family: This family friendly resort is perfect for kids and adults. Your kids will love staying right on the beach and playing in the surf, while you relax, soak up some sun and sip on some much needed cocktails.
- Do Book in Advance: The popularity of this exclusive beachfront resort in La Jolla makes it quite difficult to find accommodations at a late notice, especially during the summer months. Book ahead and ensure you and your family have a vacation to remember.
- Don't Forget to Check Online: The Beach and Tennis Club in La Jolla often offers seasonal specials and discounts, so be sure to check their website for an updated list of vacation packages.
- Don't Sit Around: Even though the resort has a ton of on-site amenities to keep you occupied, you should still check out the local area attractions within close distance to the hotel. These include Seaworld, the San Diego Zoo and Legoland.