La Jolla Shores Hotel
La Jolla Shores Hotel
La Jolla, CA 92037
La Jolla Shores Hotel Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About La Jolla Shores Hotel
- Location: The La Jolla Shores Hotel is located on one of San Diego's most beautiful beaches, La Jolla Shores. You can literally step from the hotel onto the sand and enjoy a nice walk on the beach or set up your lounge chairs and prepare for a full day of beach fun. The La Jolla beach hotel is just five minutes from La Jolla Village where you will find the best fine dining, restaurants, boutique shops, art galleries and much more. La Jolla is a beautiful resort community on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific, and when you stay at the La Jolla Shores Hotel, you will feel like you are living the life of luxury in this gorgeous coastal community.
- Reservations: Reservations for the hotel in La Jolla Shores can be made online, and you must be at least 18 or older to register with the hotel. Check-in begins at 4pm giving you plenty of time to enjoy an evening out on the town. Check-out isn't until noon, so you have time to chow down on one last breakfast in La Jolla. Try out Harry's for a delicious diner-style breakfast.
- Parking: The La Jolla Shores Hotel provides on-site self parking for a surcharge of $16 per day, so you don't have to worry about finding parking near the hotel, which can be rather difficult, especially during the spring and summer months.
- Special Rates and Offers: As one of the best hotels in La Jolla Shores, this popular La Jolla beach hotel offers special rates for those travelling on business and to travel agents planning the perfect La Jolla vacations. Be sure to check their website periodically for updated promotions and special offers that will help you save some extra cash on your next San Diego adventure.
- On-Site Dining: There are two amazing restaurants located at the La Jolla Shores Hotel giving you many options during your stay. The Shores Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Enjoy nightly specials and live entertainment right next to the beach with beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean through floor-to-ceiling windows. The Marine Room is the other fine dining restaurant at this hotel in La Jolla Shores. For over 70 years The Marine Room has been awing guests with deliciously creative menus paired with unparallelled views of the pounding surf.
Why It's Awesome: This popular hotel in La Jolla Shores is easily one of the best beachfront hotels in San Diego where you will find endless family friendly amenities and top-notch customer service. There is nothing comparable to waking up to the sound to the surf calmly rolling up the sand and seagulls chattering in the early light. Every morning you will wake up refreshed, relaxed and in paradise.
- La Jolla Shores: About 15 minutes north of downtown San Diego is La Jolla Shores, one of the most pristine stretches of sand in the area. The beach and the surrounding shops have everything you could possibly ask for to enjoy a full beach experience. The point at La Jolla Cove protects the south end of the beach making it great for kayaking and paddle boarding. Be sure to check out the awesome sea caves in the cliffs. La Jolla Shores is a great place for beginner surfers because it tends to have smaller waves and fewer riptides. You will absolutely love staying at this hotel in La Jolla Shores.
- Activities: On-site activities at the La Jolla Shores Hotel include two tennis courts, an outdoor pool, jacuzzi, kids pool and fitness center. Take advantage of a relaxing in-room massage treatment from a professional masseuse. The La Jolla Shores Hotel has also partnered with San Diego Golf Reservations to give you exclusive reservations to the best golf courses in San Diego. The friendly staff at the La Jolla Shores Hotel are happy to help you with whatever you need when it comes to local entertainment and fun activities. They will be the facilitator and help you plan your daily adventures.
- Special Events: The La Jolla Shores Hotel has multiple banquet spaces available for any kind of special event whether it's a wedding, business convention or holiday party. They offer full service catering under the direction of Executive Chef Bernard Guillas, which will take care of your every need in planning your special event and on the day of, so you can relax and have a good time.
The Local Scoop: Every Sunday there is a local Farmer's Market in La Jolla from 9am to 2pm, which is a must for anyone in the area. The La Jolla Open Aire Market brings together the best local produce, amazing food and artisan vendors in one place for a fun family friendly afternoon.
- Do Check Out The Town: La Jolla Shores Hotel is located in one of the most beautiful and interesting areas of San Diego. La Jolla is unbelievably beautiful and has great shopping, restaurants, and views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Don't Forget Your Bathing Suit: There are many ways to get wet at the La Jolla Shores Hotel, and you certainly want to be prepared. From taking a dip in the swimming pool to relaxing in the jacuzzi to surfing the waves of the Pacific, there is never an end to the ways you can have fun in the water.
- Don't Bring Your Pets: Unfortunately the La Jolla Shores Hotel does not offer any pet friendly accommodations for your favorite furry friend, so you will have to make arrangements for your pets when you leave for San Diego.