La Pensione Hotel
La Pensione Hotel
San Diego, CA 92101
La Pensione Hotel Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About La Pensione Hotel
- Little Italy Location: The traveler with a love of discovering great restaurants will enjoy La Pensione Hotel. This San Diego hotel is just steps from coffee shops, pizzerias and nice Italian restaurants. You and your family will also have a wonderful time exploring the clothing boutiques, antique shops and art stores in the area.
- Free WiFi Internet Access: Traveling for business at La Pensione Hotel is convenient, especially with the hotel's free WiFi Internet access, available in all guestrooms and public spaces.
- Underground Parking Spaces: Delight in the luxury of on-site parking. Pull your car into La Pensione Hotel's 24-hour underground parking spaces. San Diego Hotel La Pensione's parking spaces are provided for your comfort and ease of travel.
- Workout Facility: Staying healthy feels so wonderful at La Pensione San Diego Hotel. You'll enjoy the convenience of being able to visit the on-site workout facility. Add variety to your workout by heading outdoors and trying San Diego activities.
- On-Site Dining: Caffe Italia and Na Pizza provide tasty dining at the hotel. While you're at Caffe Italia, consider getting the Italian sandwich - this solid lunch option stacks salami, ham, provolone cheese and tomato in between two slices of bread. Pepperoncini and balsamic vinaigrette add zippy flavor to the sandwich.
Why It's Awesome: La Pensione Hotel has modern style and comforting amenities. The European-inspired atmosphere is both sophisticated and casual.
- The Style: Relaxation is yours and you'll rest wonderfully, as your guest room is decorated in soothing colors. La Pensione Hotel's guest rooms are charming and modern.
- The Amenities: Designed for your comfort, the guest rooms at La Pensione San Diego Hotel provide an array of amenities to enhance your well-being. San Diego Hotel La Pensione's guest rooms include air conditioning, Cox expanded cable channels, 300 thread count luxury sheets and fine wool carpets.
The Local Scoop: La Pensione Hotel's Little Italy location puts you within walking distance of delicious Italian restaurants, pretty clothing boutiques and art galleries. In addition, La Pensione San Diego Hotel is just a few blocks from the waterfront, where you can enjoy an invigorating run or hop aboard the ferry to Coronado Island. While you're at La Pensione Hotel, head downtown for a taste of San Diego music and nightlife.
- Do Check Out The Farmers' Market: While staying at La Pensione Hotel, consider wandering over to the Little Italy farmers' market on Saturday. You can easily enjoy several hours exploring vendors' stalls. It's fun to get your breakfast and treats for later here.
- Do Run Along The Waterfront: Put on your running shoes and hit the pavement! You're only a few blocks from the water at La Pensione San Diego Hotel, and the waterfront views can be very motivating while you're jogging.
- Don't Expect Huge Rooms: Guests who stay at Hotel San Diego La Pensione note that the rooms are cozier in size. You'll enjoy staying at the La Pensione Hotel, even with its smaller rooms, because the rooms still have everything you need in them - and you'll be out and about most of the time, anyway.
- Don't Spend A Fortune: Those keeping an eye on their budgets will appreciate the affordable rates at La Pensione Hotel. Known for providing great value, La Pensione Hotel is touted as a "find" by those who have stayed here. The outstanding location within walking distance of Little Italy, downtown San Diego and the waterfront make La Pensione San Diego Hotel an appealing and solid option among hotels in San Diego.