L'Auberge Del Mar
L'Auberge Del Mar
Del Mar, CA 92014
WebsiteRooms & Rates
L'Auberge Del Mar Promotions
L'Auberge Del Mar Information
L'Auberge Del Mar Amenities
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Room
- Tennis Courts
- Spa Services
- Concierge Service
- Courtesy Newspaper
Top 5 Things to Know About L'Auberge Del Mar
- Location: L'Auberge Del Mar is located in Del Mar San Diego, about 20 minutes north of the San Diego International Airport and an hour and a half south of Los Angeles. Del Mar is full of wonderful restaurants and quaint boutiques and has some of the most gorgeous beaches in San Diego County.
- Awards: When it comes to being recognized for its greatness, L'Auberge Del Mar is not lacking in feathers in its cap. L'Auberge Del Mar San Diego is a AAA Four Diamond Property, one of the World's Best Resorts in Travel & Leisure Magazine, one of Conde Nast's Best Luxury Resorts and named Best of the West by Meetings West.
- The Beach: SanDiego.com has everything you need to know about San Diego beaches and the Del Mar beaches are some of the best. With beautiful white sand and soaring California cliffs, the beaches in Del Mar are great for all beach activities, including just enjoying the scenery! Plus, L'Auberge Del Mar has its own private pathway to the beach making access easy and exclusive.
- Luxury Rooms: L'Auberge Del Mar has 120 guest rooms including 7 suites. The rooms at L'Auberge Del Mar have wonderful views of the village, the ocean, or the landscaped gardens.
- Doggies Welcome: Well, not ALL doggies are welcome, but L'Auberge Del Mar San Diego does have a policy that any dogs under 15 lbs are able to stay with their owners in their rooms.
Why It's Awesome: L'Auberge Del Mar in San Diego has the perfect mix of luxury and comfort that makes it the ideal vacation destination in San Diego. Relax in the wonderful rooms, lounge by the sparkling pool, enjoy a gorgeous San Diego sunset, pamper yourself at the L'Auberge Spa, walk around Del Mar or spend a day playing in the waves at the beach!
- Relaxation: L'Auberge Del Mar is the perfect escape for lots of reasons. The pool at L'Auberge Del Mar is a lovely and relaxing place to spend the day with a gorgeous view of the ocean, private cabanas and a whirlpool spa and lap pool. If lounging at the pool isn't relaxing enough, check out the Spa L'Auberge! This European-style spa has 5,000-sq ft dedicated to pampering and peace.
- The Best of Both Worlds: A stay at the L'Auberge Del Mar hotel gives you the wonderful chance to enjoy both small town life and beach life. It is located on Del Mar's prime restaurant and shopping street and is also bordered by the beach.
- Staying Fit: Not only does L'Auberge Del Mar San Diego have a fitness center with cardio and strength machines, but it also has two championship tennis courts with nighttime lighting, a resident tennis pro who gives lessons and the option to book priority tee times at San Diego's best golf courses.
The Local Scoop: L'Auberge Del Mar San Diego is great not only for travelers visiting San Diego, but also for locals ready for the most luxurious stay-cation possible. Visitors and locals alike love L'Auberge Del Mar for its great Del Mar restaurants and bars.
- Do Enjoy Luxury at Kitchen 1540: Kitchen 1540 is L'Auberge Del Mar's signature fine dining restaurant and it has this distinction for a reason. With delicious seasonally-driven American favorites, gorgeous surroundings and multiple dining areas, Kitchen 1540 at L'Auberge Del Mar San Diego is a must for any foodie in the area.
- Do Have a Drink at Lobby Bar and Bleu Bar: These two bars at L'Auberge Del Mar are not only loved by the guests at the hotel, but by locals as well. Lobby Bar features live music Thursday through Saturday and Bleu Bar is a popular poolside bar with a fire pit and lounge area.
- Don't Miss Waterfall Terrace Restaurant: For a more casual meal at any time of day the outdoor setting of Waterfall Terrace Restaurant will be ideal. This restaurant at L'Auberge Del Mar San Diego is great for peaceful meals with an ocean view.
- Don't Forget to Explore Del Mar: The dining and wining options at L'Auberge Del Mar San Diego are awesome and there's nothing better than having such great food so close to your room, but don't forget to check out the rest of Del Mar. With great restaurants and a wide variety of shopping opportunities, Del Mar is worth the trip out of the hotel.