Level 9 Rooftop Bar
Level 9 Rooftop Bar
509 9th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
Level 9 Rooftop Bar Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Level 9 Rooftop Bar
- Location: Level 9 Rooftop Bar is a ninth-floor rooftop bar and lounge in the Gaslamp Quarter. Head to Hotel Indigo in downtown San Diego to mix and mingle at Level 9 San Diego. San Diego nightlife can be enjoyed here at Level 9 Bar San Diego as well as at the many clubs and bars in the surrounding area.
- Views: Sweeping views of the city will impress you and your guests at Level 9 Bar Hotel Indigo. Overlooking PETCO Park, Level 9 Rooftop Bar gives you a cool look at San Diego from a different perspective. Enjoy the pretty sights that make America’s Finest City famous from Level 9 San Diego.
- Ambiance: Level 9 Rooftop invites you to socialize in the hip environment at Hotel Indigo. With sophisticated cocktails and locally crafted Karl Straus beers, Level 9 Bar San Diego provides the right note of style and class for an amazing evening.
- Innocent Cocktails: Treating yourself to an evening out sans alcoholic drinks? Level 9 Rooftop Bar ensures that you still have tantalizing beverages in hand. Enjoy the refreshing strawberry lemonade with fresh strawberries! The Designated Sailor drink combines orange, ginger beer and soda for lively flavor.
- Happy Hour: Being savvy with your nightlife indulgences is easily done at Level 9 San Diego. You can still go out and have a great time while taking advantage of specials. Level 9 Bar San Diego treats you to $5 wells, domestics and select wines between 4pm and 7pm Sunday through Friday.
Level 9 Rooftop Bar is a great place to enjoy San Diego nightlife in the Gaslamp Quarter. This San Diego bar is in Hotel Indigo and features happy hour specials every day of the week. Come for specialty cocktails on Mondays - you’ll get $2 off every specialty cocktail, all day! Thursdays at Level 9 Bar San Diego are worth a visit. If you like your wine or your bubbles, you can get half off a bottle of wine or champagne between 4pm and 7pm.
Level 9 San Diego draws the eye to city views that look remarkable from this ninth-floor vantage point. Whether you’re bringing a date or getting your friends together for a night out, Level 9 Rooftop Bar will impress you and your guests. Level 9 San Diego has a hip ambiance that you’ll enjoy while drinking sophisticated cocktails or locally crafted Karl Strauss beers. Level 9 Bar San Diego even offers Innocent Cocktails for those who’d like a tasty drink without the alcohol. If you're hungry and want a bite to eat, explore the Gaslamp Quarter and visit some of the best San Diego restaurants.
- Do Check Out Happy Hour: Stop by Level 9 San Diego between 4pm and 7pm Sunday through Friday. Wells, domestics and select wines are only $5 during Level 9 Bar San Diego’s happy hour. Watching your budget doesn't mean that you have to cut out enjoying nightlife. Instead, taking advantage of happy hour and daily specials will make your money go a long way for you in San Diego.
- Don’t Stay Thirsty: Even if you’re not drinking alcohol, you can enjoy Level 9 Rooftop Bar’s Innocent Cocktails like the Designated Sailor drink.
Cover Charge: None
Alcohol: Full Bar
Age Restrictions: 21+