San Diego, CA 92101
The Casbah Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About The Casbah
- Small Venue: The Casbah is known for its small and intimate atmosphere. Patrons at Casbah San Diego love that they can see the stage easily. San Diego Casbah gives you a great view of the stage from wherever you stand in the room.
- Cheap Drinks: Casbah in San Diego serves great drinks with appealing price tags. You can enjoy several drinks while sticking to your budget at Casbah San Diego. You're here at The Casbah to relax - and getting cheap drinks helps you do that.
- Pool Tables: While the awesome music plays in the background, you and your friends can play pool in The Casbah's game room. Toss back a beer, socialize with new and old friends and see how good your shot is while you play pool.
- Great Music: The Casbah brings great talent to the stage. Even if you don't know the band that's playing, you can bet that they're going to be good if they're at Casbah San Diego. This venue is one of the highlights of San Diego music and nightlife. Expect to hear plenty of local up-and-coming acts and independent music from all over the world.
- Parking: Find a place to park your car on the surrounding streets. Your best bet for parking is on the streets above and below The Casbah.
The Casbah is a dive bar and music venue in San Diego. With a small and intimate feel, Casbah San Diego lets you see talented bands up close! San Diego Casbah is located in Middletown near downtown, and free parking is available on the streets surrounding Casbah San Diego. The Casbah is known for spotlighting local indie bands and musicians. In addition to hearing great music at Casbah in San Diego, you can play pool with your friends in the game room. Casbah San Diego is all about keeping you entertained. To stay in the loop about upcoming shows, make sure to get on the email list.
Casbah San Diego showcases indie and alternative rock music. There's a reason that Casbah in San Diego is so well-loved by locals and the name is frequently recognized by visitors. From the small atmosphere that lets you stand close to the stage and musicians to the great cheap drinks, going to The Casbah is a near guarantee for a fun evening. Casbah San Diego's owner Tim Mays has been championing local music since the mid 1980's. The stage at Casbah San Diego is low so that you're basically eye to eye with the band members. The sound at The Casbah is loud and clear, giving you the quality music experience that you want.
- Do Get Fresh Air: The Casbah has an outdoor area where you can enjoy casual conversation with friends. If you want a change of scenery from inside where the band is playing, step out and spend time at Casbah San Diego's outdoor area.
- Don't Forget To Join The Mailing List: Find out first about San Diego Casbah's upcoming shows with their mailing list. You'll be able to buy tickets as soon as they're available.
- Cover Charge: Varies
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Attire: Casual
- Age Restriction: 21+