National Charter Bus
National Charter Bus
San Diego, CA
National Charter Bus Information+ -
Top 5 Thing To Know About National Charter Bus:
- Over 2,000 Buses: National Charter Bus has access the largest selection of charter bus and minibus rentals in the United States so we can match you with the perfect bus.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Our team is available 24/7 to help you plan your trip and answer any questions you may have.
- Comfortable Ride: Your bus rental can come with a variety of premium amenities, including reclining seats, flat-screen TVs, WiFi, power outlets, and more.
- Experienced: We specialize in arranging large-scale transportation for sports teams, corporate groups, school trips, weddings, private tours, and more.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: National Charter Bus uses special technology that shows us where any bus in our network is at any time so we can provide fast bus rental quotes.
Why It’s Awesome: National Charter Bus has access to largest variety of charter bus and minibus rentals, meaning we can find you a bus tailored just for your group’s specific needs. With the most modern buses in San Diego, 24/7 agents, and the highest standards in the industry, we’ve got all transportation needs covered.
- Your Trip is in Your Hands: National Charter Bus gives you complete freedom when traveling through San Diego—we follow your itinerary on your time, and always strive to make sure your trip run smoothly and on time.
- Local and Certified Drivers: Because safety is always our number-one priority, we only work with certified, licensed San Diego drivers who know the streets, what to do, and how to get you there safe and sound.
- A Wide Variety of Bus Rentals: From 18-passenger minibuses to 56-passenger charter buses, we’re sure to have something just for your group.
The Local Scoop:
National Charter Bus is your go-to resource for simplified bus rentals. Because our team is ready to help you plan your trip 24/7, last-minute reservations are a breeze, and you can usually expect a quote in as little as two hours.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do have an itinerary for your trip. We understand how important staying on-schedule is, so your driver will always arrive 15 minutes before your desired departure time. Not sure what attractions you want to see? Our team will help you plan the perfect trip to help make your trip-planning easy and fast.
- Do work with trusted bus providers. There’s a reason National Charter Bus is one of the top-rated charter bus rental companies in San Diego. We work with the best local companies in the industry that meet our high standards to provide you with the best trip possible.
- Don’t choose a company that can’t handle your special requests. Our reservation agents will work hard to find a bus rental that meets your every request, whether that be the amenities, bus size, trip time, and more.
- Don’t miss out on San Diego’s top attractions. Don’t let tour companies limit your trip to only certain attractions at certain times. With National Charter Bus, we let you set your itinerary, so one trip is never the same.