Analog Bar San Diego
Analog Bar San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
Analog Bar San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Analog Bar San Diego
- Food: Eat well at Analog Bar San Diego. Start your meal with bacon-wrapped blue cheese stuffed medjool dates. It's a mouthful to say - and it's also a mouthful of flavorful goodness. Once you've had an amazing starter at Analog Downtown San Diego, treat yourself to an entree like a grilled sterling silver hanger steak or maple-mustard glazed pork tenderloin. The grand finale is the dessert, and Analog Bar San Diego shines with its butterscotch pudding. The brunch menu at Analog Downtown San Diego offers up such treats as a banana nut foster cinnamon roll, french toast or short rib hash. Analog Gaslamp San Diego can hold its own among San Diego restaurants.
- Drinks: Toss back a few drinks after a great day. For a drink with Latin flair, get the Santana Smash at Analog Gaslamp San Diego. This specialty drink consists of Casa Noble tequila, St. Germain, fresh pineapple, lime and jalapeno tincture. Analog San Diego can transport you to the New England coast - or at least, have you feel like it when you down the American Pie drink here. The ingredients list for that beverage includes Crusoe organic spiced rum, cinnamon syrup, lemon juice, baked apple bitters and pickled apple.
- Happy Hours: Analog San Diego offers specials on every night of the week except Mondays and Saturdays. Celebrate Taco Tuesdays with the $2 pork "bahn mi" tacos at Analog Bar San Diego - and wash those tacos down with $2 Tecate. Analog Downtown San Diego hooks you up with 1/2 off bottles of wine on Wednesdays. Keep it simple on Thursdays with $5 well drinks at Analog Gaslamp San Diego. Fridays are fun with the $6 specialty cocktails. On Sundays, you can enjoy $10 bottomless mimosas!
- Location: You know you're in for an excitement-filled evening when you head downtown to Analog Bar San Diego. The Gaslamp Quarter location gives you convenient proximity to nightclubs, bars and restaurants. You can walk to your different destinations in the Gaslamp Quarter. Get ready for a night of bar hopping that includes Analog Gaslamp San Diego somewhere in the mix.
- No Cover: One of the most appealing things about Analog Bar San Diego is that there's no cover charge. You can still get your dance on - there's a DJ that spins a great mix of music. If you're in the mood to drink and dance without paying sky-high cover, Analog Gaslamp San Diego does you one even better and welcomes you in without cover.
Analog Bar San Diego is a fun spot to eat and grab drinks in the Gaslamp Quarter! With drinks like the Santana Smash, the American Pie and the Mr. Rogers, Analog Downtown San Diego serves up the libations to keep the good energy and party going. Analog Gaslamp San Diego has beers on tap as well as light/crisp, hoppy/floral, sweet/smooth, classic and south of the border options for beer. In the mood for wine? Analog San Diego has that too. Get it by the glass or the bottle! Whatever your drink of choice may be, Analog Downtown San Diego has a pretty solid selection of libations to keep you a happy camper.
Analog San Diego has a prime spot that puts you in the heart of downtown. You can more easily enjoy San Diego nightlife before and after your visit to Analog Downtown San Diego - because downtown's clubs and bars are close by. Start your night at Analog Gaslamp San Diego - or come here after you've checked out a few other establishments. If you're hungry, Analog Bar San Diego has awesome food! Have steak or salmon - and finish your meal with zabaione and berries for dessert. Those who are keeping an eye on their budgets can breathe a sigh of relief. Happy hour specials are available every day of the week except Monday and Saturday. Live it up at Analog San Diego and then go relax at your San Diego hotel.
- Do Eat: Analog San Diego entices patrons with lobster corn dogs, short rib sliders and other tasty eats. Get your fill - and then continue your night of fun.
- Don't Pass On The Cocktails: Have you heard that the drinks are delicious at Analog San Diego? Let your taste buds have proof of it with a few specialty cocktails while you're here!
- Cover Charge: No
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Attire: Casual
- Age Restriction: 21+