Old Town Western Inn
Old Town Western Inn
San Diego, CA 92110
Old Town Western Inn Information
Old Town Western Inn Amenities
- Complementary Continental Breakfast
- Cable TV with premium channels (HBO,CNN,ESPN)
- Complementary high-speed internet access
- On-site car rental services
- 24 hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning services
- Laundry center
- Multi-lingual staff
Top 5 Things To Know About Old Town Western Inn
- Location: The Western Inn & Suites is located in Old Town-Mission Valley with close access to the 1-5 and San Diego Airport.
- Check in/out: Check in time is 3pm and check out time is at 11am.
- Cable TV: There's no need to fret over missing your favorite TV show lineups because the Western Inn Old Town streams premium cable in every room. This deal includes ESPN, HBO and CNN as well.
- Patio Access: The Old Town Western Inn has an inviting outdoor patio where guests can read a book or enjoy the sunny San Diego weather.
- Business Center: In case you need to print out directions or coupons, the Old Town Western Inn in San Diego has an office area where guests can use the computer and printer services.
Why It's Awesome: The San Diego Old Town Western Inn is a simplistic affordable hotel that offers the amenities necessary for a comfortable vacation. The Old Town Western Inn San Diego provides guests with free Internet access, shuttle service and a business center. The San Diego hotel also has a dry cleaning service and a laundry facility on site. Another convenient aspect of the Old Town Western Inn San Diego is that it is within walking distance of the Old Town Transit Center. This transit center offers bus and trolley transportation to numerous San Diego attractions.
- Eco-Friendly: The Western Inn participates in California's Green Lodging Program and is third party certified as a Green/Sustainable Property. This means they were objectively measured on whether they impact one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, and the local economy.
- Parks: The Western Inn Old Town is nearby many of the most popular San Diego Parks. Explore over 15 different museums of Balboa Park, make a splash at SeaWorld San Diego, or go on a safari at the San Diego Zoo. The Western Inn is within minutes of all of these local Parks, and if you don't have a car, they have an on site car rental facility or taxi service for your convenience.
- MCRD and Government Deals: A favored Marine Corps Recruit Depot hotel, the Western Inn is the favored MCRD hotel and closest hotel to Marine Corps Recruit Depot graduation. They offer special discounted rates for MCRD graduation. If you are visiting on business for the government, enjoy their complementary continental breakfast AND lunch or dinner with your room rate.
The Local Scoop: San Diego Old Town Western Inn is also ideally located in historic Old Town. Old Town holds the heritage of San Diego as it was the first permanent settlement in California. This town has guarded its rich culture with its 22 preserved historic buildings. In keeping with tradition, Old Town has a variety of Mexican restaurants that continue to celebrate the history of the town. The historic town has a mile long strip of restaurants that also serve various global cuisines other than just margaritas and tacos, all within a few minutes of San Diego Old Town Western Inn.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Drink Your Coffee in Your PJ's: Every room in the Old Town Western Inn San Diego is equipped with a coffee brewer, so enjoy your caffeine fix in the comfort of your own room.
- Do Hop Aboard the Old Town Trolley: The original hop-on hop-off Trolley, takes you all around San Diego to see the best sights and attractions of San Diego.
- Don't Miss the Mexican Food in Old Town: Old Town is known for its authentic Mexican eateries, so be sure sure to walk up to one of the restaurants and treat yourself to a fish taco.
- Don't Miss the Complementary Breakfast: They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so don't skip out and instead indulge in a continental breakfast for free at the Old Town Western Inn.