Pala Mesa Golf Resort
Pala Mesa Golf Resort
Fallbrook , CA 92028
Pala Mesa Golf Resort Information
Pala Mesa Golf Resort Amenities
- Coffee maker
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Golf Course
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Meeting Rooms
- Complimentary Parking
Top 5 Things to Know About Pala Mesa Golf Resort San Diego
- Location: The Pala Mesa Golf Resort San Diego is nestled into the foothills of San Diego's north county near Temecula. Temecula is home to many amazing southern California wineries. Most people travel to Temecula to enjoy the nice weather, taste phenomenal local wine and golf. The Pala Mesa Golf Resort in San Diego is just 20 miles from the famous San Diego Zoo Safari Park and 12 miles from Fallbrook. The 205-acre resort in the middle of San Diego wine country is the perfect place to relax and recharge on your next San Diego vacation.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at the Pala Mesa Golf Resort San Diego is at 4pm and check-out is at noon. You must be at least 21 or older to register at the front desk for a room, but children are welcome to stay at the hotel with their family. There are no extra room charges for kids under the age of 18.
- Golf Course: The Pala Mesa Resort Temecula has a beautiful 18-hole, par 72 golf course on the property, so you won't have to go anywhere if you want to play a round of golf. The Pala Mesa Golf Course was rated four and a half stars by Golf Digest and continues to be one of the most challenging golf courses in San Diego county. Set in the lush foothills of Temecula, you will find the Pala Mesa Golf Resort San Diego to be peaceful, serene and fun. Besides the golf course, the resort also boasts four tennis courts, an outdoor pool and hot tub as well as a fitness facility so you don't miss a workout.
- Specials and Packages: The Pala Mesa Golf Resort in San Diego wants to ensure that you and your loved ones have an unforgettable experience. Providing you with specialized packages and discounts is just one way they will make you happy. Whether you are looking to golf, discover romance, taste some wine or eat eat eat, the Pala Mesa Resort Fallbrook has something for you. Be sure to check online for an updated list of their available specials and start saving today!
- Weddings: If you are looking for wedding hotels in San Diego, the Pala Mesa Golf Resort in San Diego offers one of the most breathtaking wedding venues in the area. With an indoor/outdoor event space accommodating up to 350 guests, the Pala Mesa Resort Temecula is the perfect place for your wedding. The Pala Mesa Resort will work with you depending on your specific needs and budget. They offer fantastic wedding packages as well as pre-wedding packages for bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Why It's Awesome: The Pala Mesa Golf Resort San Diego is awesome because it has everything. Sure, you can check out some of the many nearby attractions, but if you are looking for a place to get away, relax and enjoy yourself, the Pala Mesa Resort in San Diego will give you just that. Being right in the heart of San Diego's wine country will allow you to check out many of the best local wineries without having to travel far.
- Amenities: The Pala Mesa Resort Temecula will blow you away with its endless on-site amenities. Enjoy complimentary self-parking and unlimited free Wi-Fi throughout the resort. Play a round of golf or a quick game of tennis on one of their four courts. The outdoor swimming pool is great for cooling off after a round of golf or on a hot day, and you can relax in the jacuzzi under the stars during the evening. The on-site bar and lounge will keep you refreshed, and you can grab a bite at the on-site restaurant, Aquaterra. If you need to keep up with work while you're away, the full service business center will help you accomplish that effortlessly.
- Family Friendly: Kids stay free of charge at the Pala Mesa Golf Resort San Diego, so don't hesitate to drag your little ones along on this vacation. They will love the resort as much as you will, and Legoland California and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park are roughly 20 minutes away.
- Venue: The Pala Mesa Golf Resort San Diego offers over 17,000 square feet of meeting space making it a very business friendly hotel in San Diego. Its larger rooms can accommodate up to 350 people, so if you are planning a special event, the Pala Mesa Resort in San Diego is the best place to host it. Let the resort and beautiful hills be the backdrop and do all the work in making your event a success.
The Local Scoop: If you enjoy good wine or good beer, the Pala Mesa Resort in San Diego is the perfect fit because it is situated in the heart of San Diego's wine country and just minutes away from the famous Stone Brewing Co. Take a tour of the brewery and enjoy some ridiculously good beer while you cruise through the beer garden.
- Do Bring Your Kids: The Pala Mesa Golf Resort is family friendly in that its rooms are spacious and accommodating, and it is centrally located near some of San Diego's top family attractions.
- Do Check Online: Be sure to check their website regularly as the Pala Mesa Resort in Temecula always has a variety of special offers to help you save on your visit to wine country. Make sure you get the most bang for your buck with the latest hotel deals from Pala Mesa Hotel.
- Don't Starve: The Pala Mesa Golf Resort San Diego has a fantastic on-site restaurant, the AquaTerra Restaurant & Seafood Bar where you can enjoy gorgeous views of the 10th fairway from inside the restaurant or from the outdoor terrace. Make sure you try their signature blue Aquatini cocktail and feel like you're on vacation.
- Don't Forget Your Clubs: You don't want to find yourself arriving at one of the best golf courses in southern California without your golf clubs. Be sure you remember to pack them in with your luggage before you head to the Pala Mesa Golf Resort San Diego.