910 Broadway Circle
San Diego, CA 92101
Pinzimini Information+ -
Quick Facts about Pinzimini:
- Pinzimini is equipped with a full bar and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner inside the Westin Gaslamp Quarter Hotel.
- Executive Chef Joan Kosowski has hand-crafted the menu at Pinzimini, featuring modern Tuscan-style fare that will satisfy any palette.
- Mixologist Tricia Alley, who has worked alongside some well-known venues in her career, has created a unique cocktail menu that pairs perfectly with Pinzimini's Italian cuisine.
Ambiance: The decor at Pinzimini is elegant yet inviting. The high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows give the restaurant an airy feel and allow plenty of natural light inside. An open kitchen allows you to see what the chef and cooks are up to as they prepare your meal.
Why We Dine: Pinzimini is a great place to dine for every meal. For the early birds out there, Pinzimini offers a breakfast buffet as well as an a la carte menu that features breakfast classics. If you're in the mood for a light lunch, pick up a salad or panini. For the main event in the evening, choose from a selection of antipasti, pizza, pasta, and more.
The Local Scoop: Drop by between 11am-2pm on weekdays and take advantage of their $10 lunch specials.
- Tuscan Rib Eye Steak: This mouth-watering steak is accompanied by garlic herb butter, grilled asparagus, and roasted fingerling potatoes.
- Salsiccia di Penne: Italian sausage is the star of this dish, slathered in flavorful pomodoro sauce, red pepper flakes, and parmesan cheese. Served with broccoli.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Call (619) 272-5840 or book online.
- Price: $$